Abandoned Baby Chapter 217

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 217

The next day Drew had to leave to go back on the road so Bless was left home to her own devices and helping taking care of the kids and doing some part time freelancing work from home and still helping doing some on the road work for Drew and other indy talent and some of their closest friends that would need her help when it came to some simple stuff so she was pretty reliable and always counted on her when it came to hard work.

That morning while doing some work, she heard her phone ring and looked down at the ID and saw it was Steph calling.

Bless: Hey Steph. What's up?

Steph: Hey B. Just thought I'd check up on my favorite person and see if I can recommend some of our NXT staff to you and if you can gloss over some of their stuff that needs some editing and formatting if it's okay if I can send to you and when you get done editing and formatting the photos that way I want them presented, can you send them back to Paul and I? I'm sorry if we're dumping so much on you since you guys left the company but we could use the help and you're such a hard worker....

Bless: Say no more Steph. I'd be happy to check them out and do some editing and gloss over some new stars. Maybe when Drew is ready to come back, we'll see what he wants to do about a future return and we'll see who he can work with. Right now he's on the road doing some indy work so I'm left to my own devices here at home with the kids.

Steph: Thanks Bless. That really means a lot that you're willing to help out. Paul and I need all the help we need and you were our best worker backstage and everyone basically raves about you.

Bless: No problem Steph. Any time you and Paul need anything, I'm here if you guys need anything.

Steph: Any way, how are things going at home? Are you, Drew, and the kids adjusting?

Bless: Things are good and we're still working on some stuff around the house and the kids are keeping me on my toes including Drew when he's home so a lot is going on.

Steph: I'm glad things are going well for you and your family. If you guys need anything, feel free to get in touch with Paul and I and we will get back with you. By the way, I will send in the files later tonight that way you can get used to it and see the new stars that are incoming. You can work on them as long as you need to and you can send them back once you're done working on editing and things because I understand how busy you are with the kids are home.

Bless: That's great. Thanks Steph. I will make sure to do as much as I can and check out some stuff as well since I'm also working on some new talent from Drew's indy roster so this project is gonna keep me busy.

After the girls talked for awhile, Catherine came up to her mom.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." The little girl told her.

"Come on sweetie, do you want to eat a sandwich with some juice?" Bless asked taking her daughter's hand into her's.

The little girl nodded as the girls went into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"What kind of juice do you want sweetheart?" Bless asked the little angel.

"Grape." Catherine told her mom.

The young mom nodded and made mental note as she was making lunch for herself and for Catherine and Alex then had to pump later for the baby.

When Bless finished with lunch, she served a cold cut sandwich to Catherine and Alex with their favorite juice. Alex's was apple which was his favorite and Catherine with her favorite grape juice.