Abandoned Baby Chapter 194

The next morning Bless woke up with a smile seeing Cat against her snuggling up to her frame while Drew laid in bed facing Catherine as well and had one arm wrapped around her middle keeping her safe. Bless smiled at how adorable they both were as they breathed softly in their sleep.

Cat looked like an angel with her hair spread about on her pillow and had an innocent aura about her as she slept.

Next to Drew's side of the bed was Isabella in her portable crib. She was sleeping soundly softly suckling on her pacifier. Her eyes then scanned the foot of the bed where their son Alexander was sleeping in his portable bassinet. From where Bless could see him, he looked so angelic sleeping and he looked like one of those replica real life porcelain baby dolls she seen in a magazine once.

This was her favorite moment of peace watching her children and hubby sleep and they were so peaceful.

She smiled laying back down on the bed watching her oldest daughter sleep as she gently combed Catherine's curly tresses back sweeping some strands back against her ear as she watched her daughter's even breathing while she slept.

"I love you sweetheart." Bless told Catherine softly pressing a kiss upon her temple.

Bless got off the bed slowly as not to wake her loves up and pulled the blankets up to Cat's waist before looking at the clock which read 7:10A.M. which she thought it was the perfect time to get up since the sun was beginning to filter in the room through the curtains from the porch.

Since she was up, she decided to walk out of the room with the baby monitor in hand just in case she heard Alex or Isabella and made her way down the winding steps to the kitchen to get in her caffeine fix and bagels with cream cheese for breakfast.

Once she finished making what she wanted, she decided to sit outside to sit on the porch swing just to reflect on the day which was her favorite thing to do when she had some quiet time which was rare since they were always traveling from one place to another.

Bless put her coffee mug on the table in front of her including her plate and grabbed one bagel to munch on while enjoying the warm breeze and beautiful sunshine as she swung back and forth.

She smiled watching the neighborhood as the newspaper boy was doing his paper deliveries on his bike, parents from other houses taking their kids to the bus stop to start their school day before they had to be picked up from school, and a few cars passing back and forth either to go back home or coming home from work.

A few minutes later Drew had just gotten up from his slumber and happened to see his wife's side of the bed was empty except Catherine was now snuggling against her mother's pillow. The Scot chuckled softly before leaning down to press a kiss against Cat's head before getting up to stretch his sore limbs and to look for his beloved bride.

Before leaving the room, he noticed the baby monitor was gone which usually was at Bless' table stand which she likely took with her if she heard one of two of their babies wake up later. He left the room quietly and smelled the aroma of fresh brewed coffee from the kitchen. Likely Bless was awake early which she was usually a morning person.

Drew grabbed himself a mug and made his coffee. He then saw Bless when he noticed the porch door was opened slightly. The Scot took his mug with him and proceeded out the porch where his wife sat.

As the young raven haired woman was reflecting, she felt two arms wrap around her and the smell of Irish soap with a hint of Axe spray filled her senses when she saw it was only her hubby and snuggled more in to him as he gathered her frame into his arms swinging with her.

"Good morning sunshine." Drew murmured planting a kiss on top of Bless' head.

"Good morning sweetheart." She cooed softly as she felt him stroke her hair.