Abandoned Baby Chapter 176

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 176

A few days later Bless and Drew were making breakfast while Alex was watching his parents from his high chair when Catherine woke up not feeling well and her arms were around her stomach.

"Mommy, daddy..." Catherine pouted as she held Cubby in one arm and her baby blanket in the other and her curly hair tossled on her head.The two parents turned around when they heard their precious baby girl.

"Hey, what's wrong sport?" Drew asked his baby girl who looked pale as he walked over to her and brushed some strands of hair back.

"I don't feel good." She pouted.

"Honey, where do you hurt?" Bless asked walking over to his and Drew's baby girl kneeling to her level.

"My head and stomach mommy." Catherine told her as she sniffled feeling bad.

Drew checked her over and felt her head which was pretty warm.

"It sounds like a fever doll." The Scot told his little munchkin knowing how it felt to be sick which really sucked. He felt his heart break for her just wanting to take away her pain. He hated to see any of his children sick.

"My tummy hurt..." She started to cry as she held onto Drew crying her little eyes out.

"It's okay lass. Mummy will take care of you swee'ie while I go run to the store and get you something for your tummy okay?" He told her kissing her forehead.

Bless picked the two year old up in her arms.

"It's okay anak, don't cry na huh?" (It's okay baby, don't cry.) Bless cooed to her daughter kissing Cat's head trying to comfort her daughter rubbing her back as the little one sniffled burying her face into her mother's shoulder.

"Babe,I'm going to run out to the store to see if I can get something for Cat's fever." Drew let his wife know he was gonna get some medicine to see if it would help their daughter grabbing his keys before leaving.

"Alright. I'm going to check her temp while you're out. Just be careful." She smiled at Drew as he nodded giving her a kiss before rubbing Cat's head that laid on her shoulder.

"Al, you be good for mummy and your big sis." He told the baby giving the infant a kiss on the head as Alex cooed up at him.

As soon as the Sinister Scot left, Bless went to get a thermometer to check on Cat's temperature.

"101." Bless mumbled to herself after reading Cat's temp. She hoped the medicine would get her fever under control since she hated seeing her daughter this sick.

A few minutes later Cat went to the sink feeling sick to her stomach.

"It's okay baby, let it all out." Bless comforted the two year old rubbing her back and holding her hair back.

"I don't feel good mommy." Catherine weakly said to her.

"It's okay lovey, papa will be back soon with your medicine." Bless let her know helping to clean up her daughter and placed a cool towel against the base of Cat's neck hoping it would somewhat break her fever temporarily until Drew got back with the thibgs he got.

20 minutes later Drew returned home with not only medicine but a few other items such as ice pops hoping maybe that would help, some apple juice, Children's Tylenol syrup, and crackers to help settle her stomach.

"Honey, why don't you go relax on the couch, Do you want soup?" Her mom asked if Cat wanted anything.

Cat nodded weakly as she toddled to the room with her baby blanket and Cubby as Drew was unloading the bags to see what would help Cat feel better.