Abandoned Baby Chapter 196

Authors note: I don't own anyone except for Bless, Cat, the kids (Alex and Isabella), and other characters I make up as I go along with the story. :-) All wrestlers I mention belong to WWE! Onto my story and ENJOY!!!

"Hi mommy. Am I in twouble?" Catherine asked her mommy and daddy who came in the room to talk with her before tucking her into bed.

Bless giggled softly shaking her head. "No you're not sweetheart. Do you mind if daddy and I talked to you about something?" Her mom asked the little girl.

Catherine nodded as Drew smiled and placed the little girl on his lap before planting a small kiss on her head.

"Honey, I know this is going to be a little hard for you to understand since you're little but daddy and I promise to explain more of this when you're a little more older. Hon, how would you feel if you had another daddy?" Bless asked her daughter as she bit her bottom lip not sure how Cat would respond to asking her before Drew reached out and squeezed her hand.

Cat looked a little confused looking at her mommy and daddy. "I have 'nother dada?" The toddler asked her mommy.

Bless nodded. "Yes you do baby. Remember how you asked about your real mommy and daddy?"

The small girl nodded remembering so little about her parents and wondered about them.

"Honey, we found out your Uncle Stu is your real daddy. The bad man who hurt your real mommy isn't really your daddy." Bless tried to word it best that way Catherine understand.

"Unca Stuy is my daddy?" Catherine tried understand the what her mom was saying.

"Yes sweetheart. Uncle Darren noticed you looked like him. Daddy then noticed it with your eyes that you both have the same green eyes and curly hair."

"Why didn't daddy find me mommy?" Catherine asked a little confused and sniffled as Drew hugged her tightly.

"Hon, he never knew you were his and I think your real mommy fell in love with your daddy then ran away after likely having you and hid you from him. I guess she was only looking out for herself and wanted to try to protect you sweetheart. I think your mommy was scared to tell your dad she was scared of having you. You know in the end, I'm blessed we found you that night and you became our daughter."

"I wished mommy told him." Cat began to tear up as Bless nodded understanding her daughter what she meant. She was the innocent one in all this.

"I know baby." Bless reached to stroke her daughter's hair before wiping some of Cat's tears.

"Mama, tank you for finding me and wuving me." Cat scooted off her daddy's lap and embraced Bless.

Bless sniffled and placed a kiss on her daughter's head. "You're welcome baby. I love you so much."

"Wuv you mama." Cat let her know not wanting to let her go.

"Sweetpea..." The Scot called his daughter.

"Yes dada?" Cat asked turning to her daddy in Bless' arms.

"Cat, is it okay if Uncle Shtu is your dad even though he never knew about you?" Drew asked if it was okay with his baby girl to accept the Brit into her life if she wanted to. He didn't want to push her if she didn't want to since she was still learning about this and they would better explain it when she got a little older that way she could grasp all of it.

Cat nodded slowly. "I guess so. I wuv Unca Stuy and he wuvs me too like Unca PDay, Unca Heathy, and Unca Wandy."

The Scot was glad to hear his daughter say that and that came straight from her heart. Of course the guys loved he as if she was their own from the very beginning.