Abandoned Baby Chapter 184

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 184

After Bless and Isabella had been discharged from the hospital, they were finally home with Catherine and Alex who awaited their arrival with Noelle and Lee.

"Mommy!!! Daddy!!!!" Catherine exclaimed happy to see them.

Drew laughed scooping up his and Bless' two year old baby daughter.

"Hey lass. Mummy and I missed you so much." He whispered in her hair cuddling her.

"I missed yew and mommy." She told him hugging his neck.

"Do you want to see your new baby sister?" He asked her.

Catherine nodded with a smile as she was perched in his strong arms as Bless held the little infant swaddled in pink.

"Baby sister cute." Catherine mentioned smiling down at Isabella.

"She is darling." Her mom agreed with her.

"Baby...."Alex cooed smiling as he was held by Lee.

"Hey sweetheart." Bless walked over with the baby to give her a son a kiss.

"Hey future sister. Welcome home!" Lee smiled walking towards Bless to hug her while holding Alex in his other arm.

"Thanks Lee. How was everything lastnight, I hope the kids weren't too much trouble."

He shook his head with a warm smile.

"It's not a problem sis, besides I had Noelle helping out. We need the practice any way when we have kids someday." The young man told her with a genuine smile. He was glad to help his girlfriend with the kids and help clean the house for Bless and Drew then they had gone out shopping for some stuff to stock up on stuff in the house.

"Bewwa..." Alex smiled and giggled looking down at his baby sister sleeping in the baby carrier.

"Yeah, that's your baby sis hon." Bless smiled telling the little boy.

"Can you give Bella a kiss?" She asked him.

"Give your sister a kiss bud." Lee smiled as he held the little boy.

"Like this buddy." Lee taught the little boy to blow a kiss to the little boy.

Alex soundly blew a kiss in his own way to his baby sister as his parents chuckled at how cute he was.

Everybody thought it was so cute how loving Alex was towards the new baby.