Abandoned Baby Chapter 221

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 221

The next morning Bless got up from her deep slumber at a quarter to seven and smiled when she saw Alex was still beside her and he was laying on Drew's pillow close to her and he was cuddled underneath the sheets facing her.

His innocent little face was facing towards her while he was curled in a little ball and his breathing was slow and even. She couldn't help but smile as she reached over and ran her fingertips through his tufts of dark curls and she could also hear Isabella still sleeping soundly near the foot of the bed in her bassinet.

She then turned over carefully and grabbed her phone to check on her messages and she got a couple from Drew, Randy, Kim, PJ, Heath, Stu, Stephen, and Colby. Likely they texted her throughout the night when the phone was on silent.

She checked Drew's message first.

Drew: Hey baby. Sorry to wake my beautiful queen up but just wanted to check in with you and the kiddos. I'll talk to you later this afternoon once I finish one of my media conferences. I love you.

RandyRKOViper: Hey baby girl. How's my favorite little sister and best friend? Hope everything is well. I miss you. Please keep in touch when you get some free time.

RandysQueen: Hey girly. Randy is texting on his phone and he too wanted me to text and check up on you. Sorry if I'm texting you late but Randy wanted to make sure you got in okay from your flight and got home. Talk to you later girl. Love Ya.

SouthAfricanPrince: Hey baba. How was your flight yesterday? Get in home safe a-okay? Well, I guess you're still asleep and don't want to be a bother just incase knowing you got in late yesterday and knowing you you like sleeping in. I'll talk to you later when you're up. Thank you for checking up with me last night and let me know you got home safe at least. Talk to you later luv.

ItstheOneManBand: Hey doll face. How is my favorite girl doing? You got home safe hopefully. Steph and I are thinking about you. Any way, I don't want to to bother you knowing it's still early and you're still likely asleep. Talk to you soon and keep in touch. Love you!!

Stu: Hello luv. Thank you for texting me late last night. I heard my phone go off before I was about to go to bed so I'm glad you're home safe and sound with the kids after your flight yesterday. Give Cat a kiss and hug for me. Stay safe and talk to you later dear. Love ya!!!

CoolIrishGinger: Hey there lovely. How are ya? Hope all is well. Thank you for keeping in touch with me and letting us all know you got home safe and sound. We appreciate the sentiment. When you're not busy, keep in touch and give us an update on how things on the road was.

NinjaPuppy: Hey lil' girl. How are you? Thanks for the heads up to us and the guys that you got in okay. It's sweet you thought of us. We love you. Keep in touch always.

Bless smiled at each short message the guys left her when Maryse's name too popped up in a few seconds and it had Maryse's nickname that Bless gave her aka 'Rysee'.

Rysee: Hey girl. I'm glad you got home safe and sound. Mike and I were thinking of you when we just got your text. Feel free to say hi unless you're still sleeping like a baby or whenever you wake up. Mike and I love you. Talk to you later sweets.

Linda: Hello dear. Your dad and I just got your message late and just got to it just now. Sorry if we don't get a chance to really get to talk since we all have busy schedules. Thank you for letting your father and I know you got home safe. We appreciate that you care. Feel free to keep in touch if you need us. We love you. Love, Momma and Dad