Abandoned Baby Chapter 121

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 121

The next day Drew decided to drive Bless to her new apartment condo in Brandon, FL to get some of her stuff including Catherine's knowing she was going to need it.

“This is a nice place.” The Scot smiled looking at the house which was a five bedroom house.

“I actually saw this place online and really liked it and thought of moving down here. I guess I could just rent it out and use it occasionally plus when after I have the baby and we could use this apartment from time to time whenever we come back here to Florida for shows and such.”

“Do you want to come inside?”She asked as he held their daughter.

“Sure.” Drew nodded.

The couple went inside and Drew thought the place looked really nice and Bless had a nice taste in what she picked out. It was just a simple home for her and the kids.

“I'm sure you're going to need some help packing. I'm gonna put this little one down that way we can get them into the car.” Drew didn't mind helping his girlfriend pack up some stuff she wanted to bring back home as he put Catherine down in her playpen.

“Da...”The little infant whined once he put her down as she reached her little arms out for him.

“Baby, Dada is is going to help mommy pack up some stuff okay. Mommy and I will be right here with you love. Don't worry, okay sugar.” Drew bent down to his daughter's level and kissed her on the nose.

“Do you want your bottle?” The Scot asked his daughter.

“Baba.” She told him.

“Let daddy get you your bottle then he has to help mommy okay?”

The Ayr man opened the diaper bag and grabbed a bottle which was filled with baby formula milk and handed it to the baby as she sucked on it as she was laying in her playpen watching her mommy and daddy helping each other put her stuff into boxes including her mommy's belongings.

Once Bless packed whatever she needed in boxes and bags or suitcases including Catherine's things, Drew packed them in the back of the trunk of his car or in the backseat whichever items didn't fit in the back.

“Momma...”Catherine whined as she dropped her bottle and stood up in her playpen watching her mommy walk back and forth in the room packing some stuff.

“Hey there baby. What's wrong?” Bless asked walking over to her daughter while kissing her forehead softly as she picked her up.

“It's okay. Mommy's here.” Her mother comforted the little toddler in her arms.

“Are you sleepy?”

“Sweepy.” Catherine mumbled softly.

“Do you want me to carry you until you fall asleep?” Catherine nodded against her shoulder.

“Okay. It's okay precious. Mommy has you.” Bless let her know comforting her patting her back while walking around the room with the baby until she fell asleep.

“I love you baby.” Bless pressed a light kiss against her daughter's cheek.

“Hey, did our baby wake up?” The Scot came in the house to see Bless carrying their daughter in her arms while walking around.

“She's just cranky. I think she's going to sleep soon.” Bless knew the baby had to be cranky when she didn't sleep and was walking around trying to put her to bed.

“Momma...”Catherine whimpered softly curling her little fingers into her mommy's shirt.

“It's okay sweetheart.” Bless comforted the tiny toddler in her arms rubbing her back.

Once Catherine was asleep, her mom kissed her and placed her back in the playpen and covered her up.

“Do we have everything ready to go?”

“Yeah pretty much I think.” Drew nodded making sure Bless had everything she needed now that she was going back home to stay with Drew now that she was going to have the baby soon.

After making sure everything she needed was packed and put away in the car, Drew carefully picked up his sleeping daughter giving her to Bless while he gathered the things in the playpen and put them away in her carseat as they walked out of the house while Bless locked up before following Drew to the car to strap in Cat in her seat after Drew put the things Cat had beside her carseat in able to put her in.

Once Bless finished buckling in her sleeping daughter, she closed the door and got in the car with Drew as they started off for home.

When they got home, Bless put the baby down in her playpen to nap while Drew helped Bless with the unpacking to put back in their room.

“I'm tired.” Bless softly said as she and Drew just put a few things away and decided to relax on the couch.

“Just relax then lass. We'll take care of these later when you're more rested.” Drew kissed the top of her head while stroking her hair as she relaxed against his chest.

“Baby's kicking again.” She smiled as she sighed softly rubbing her stomach.

“That's so fascinating.” Drew chuckled as he had his hand on top of Bless' feeling their son kick.

“It sure is.”

Bless and Drew sat on the couch for a few minutes in awe feeling their baby kick which was such a great experience. They couldn't wait to be a family soon.