Abandoned Baby Chapter 187

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 187

Two days later Bless was to first get up and showered since she knew she had to pack for herself and the kids ready to go home but hated leaving Drew. Today was her last day on the road with him which made her sad.

After getting dressed, she heard Drew just waking up as he was stretching his sore and tired muscles.

"Good morning my love." Bless greeted her husband with a good morning kiss.

"Mmmm...Morning beautiful." He cooed in his cute Scottish brogue voice which was still laced with sleep after breaking the sweet kiss.

"What time is it love?" Drew asked as he let Bless sit on his lap as the couple just cuddled silently together.

She turned her head to the clock. "9:30. We still have a few hours to ourselves before the kids and I go home today."

Drew sighed as he held Bless in his arms. "I wish you didn't have to go home today. I'm gonna miss you and our babies so much."

"I'm going to miss you too but we'll see each other in a few days when you get home." She turned to stare into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Promise to wear something sexy for me when I get home." He let her know cupping her cheek stroking her soft face with his palm.

I promise." She promised before the Scot leaned in to kiss his wife as she softly moaned into his mouth as their tongues danced in a heated battle.The couple were soon in bed making love.

I love you so much." Drew smiled pressing his palm to Bless' cheek stroking her soft skin while looking into her beautiful eyes.

"I love you too Drew." Bless told him snuggled into his frame not wanting to let him go.

"Do you want me to ride you and the kids to the airport?"

"Mmmm...what time do you have to be at the arena?"

"Two. I can take you if you want if you have an early flight."

"My flight is at tweleve so I think you'll be able to make it back to the arena on time. We better get up that way we can get the kids and I ready to head on out."

"Let's get dressed first before getting our babies." They did just that before checking to see if the kids were up.

Catherine was the first one up to be awake when her mom entered the room.

"Good morning sweet girl. Time to rise and shine since we have to go back home today."

Catherine frowned sadly when they had to leave meaning their daddy wasn't comīng with them made her sad.