Abandoned Baby Chapter 162

Hey everyone! Sorry for the LONG delay. I've been really having some writer's block as of late. I think I have a few ideas what I want to do for this story and will try to keep updating. Enjoy the NEW chapter!!!

A few days later Bless and Drew decided to take the kids out to the park since it was a beautiful day out and Drew was home from the road.

When Drew was home from the road, he loved spending time with his family and being only the four of them.

"Mama, swing." Catherine pointed to the swing that she wanted to go on.

"Do you want me to swing you sweetheart?" Bless asked.

"Yeah." Catherine squeaked as they walked over to the swinger as Bless put her daughter in the swing and begun to swing her.

The little child giggled happily while the breeze flew through her little curls of hair.

"Hey baby, you and mum having fun?" The Scot asked his daughter while he held Alex in his arms.

"Yea daddy." She smiled as her mom pushed her.

"Honey, do you mind taking a picture of us?" Bless asked Drew giving him her camera.

"Not at all babe."

He put Alex in his stroller before turning on his wife's camera and snapping a cute image of the two girls in his life. Bless was behind Catherine putting her arms around her as they both smiled.

"Wonderful you two." He smiled looking at the picture he snapped of them.

"Daddy's turn mama." Catherine told her that she wanted a pic with Drew.

"Okay sweetheart." Bless nodded.

"Drew, Cat wants a picture with you." Bless told him that she had to take a picture of them.

"Sure, why not?"

Drew walked over to the swing and sat on it and held Catherine on his lap as they smiled happily.

"Tank daddy." Catherine smiled kissing his cheek.

"You guys are so cute." Bless mentioned looking at the picture.

Drew walked over to Bless and agreed. They looked so happy.

"No problem lass." He told his baby girl with a smile as they got off the swing and walked together hand in hand to the other playground sets while Bless took some pics of them and so did Drew. When Alex was awake from his nap, Drew took a pic of them together on the bench while Catherine was in the sandbox playing with other kids her age.

After spending the day at the park, Bless gave Catherine a warm bath while Drew was downstairs bonding with their son watching a Disney movie.

"Hehehehe!!" Catherine giggled outloud splashing and playing in the tub while Bless also giggled getting soaked from Catherine's splashing around. Days like this, she loved bonding with her daughter while Drew bonded with Alex.

"Okay baby, let's get you out of the tub since mommy still has to make dinner tonight then tuck you into bed."

"Wead bed time stowy tonight mama?" Catherine asked if her mother could read to her before bed time.

"Of course I will baby love."

After giving Cat a bath, Bless cleaned up the bathroom, gave Cat a piggyback ride to the room to put her in her pajamas and combed out her hair.

"Honey, mama will go change real quick then we'll go downstairs for dinner with daddy and Alex."

"Tay mama." Catherine smiled.