Abandoned Baby Chapter 144

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 144

A few days later Bless and the writers were working on what to do with the guys such as Drew, Heath, and Yusev (Jinder). She loved the ideas and incorporated some stuff into it to such as social media for their little faction including what gear they could wear to make them stand out.

She giggled at some of the ideas what others pitched in and couldn't wait for them to break out into their characters. She knew they were going to have so much fun with it.

The guys were going to be excited about the fun stuff they were going to be doing the next few days. She couldn't wait either to finally get a group name for them that way they were official.

After the meeting with the writers, Bless hoped to run into the guys later and hope to get some ideas from them too.

While she walked the hallways off the arena, she ran into Stu (Wade) and Stephen (Sheamus) who were goofing around and laughing about some stuff.

Hey guys.” She greeted them with a warm smile.

Hey Bless. Hey lass.” Stu and Stephen greeted the small female as she approached them.

Have you seen Heath or Drew about by any chance, I have to talk to them about something.” She hoped to see the boys around.

I think the last time I've seen them they were talking with Justin in the ring I think.” The redhead told her where he last seen the whereabouts of his friends.

Thanks Ste.” Bless told him with a warm smile.

Why are you lookin' for them any way?” The Irish man inquired.

I have some great news for them that they'll really love so I'm hoping to catch up with them.” She explained what she was up too and why she needed to see them.

Hope you will be able to see them if they're still down out in the ring.”

I hope so too.” She added.

I have a feeling this has something to do with Heath. He's been telling me about he, Yu, and Drew forming some sort of stable.” Stu told the Irish man knowing Heath was planning to do something new with the guys and get them some tv time.