Abandoned Baby Chapter 218

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 218

Disclaimer: I DON'T own any wrestler and making up names for some significant others if I don't know the real name of some female girlfriends or boyfriends of any superstars so they will be my OC's.

Bless was taking the kids to her nanny to have her watch the kids since she was gonna visit Drew while he was on the road and he was staying with JJ (Jack Jester) with his wife Jesselyn temporarily while on the road.

It felt so good to have a mini break for her to just get out of her work mentality and just relax and let her hair down so to speak.

She called Drew and told him she would meet him, Jack, and Jess when she got to town where they were in a couple hours at one of the hotels.

After Bless' flight to Baltimore, she grabbed her bags downstairs near the luggage carousel then grabbed her rental car outside. She put her bags into the backseat of the car then drove with some music on.

A few minutes later, Bless heard her phone call and she accepted the call through her blue tooth speaker.

She quickly looked at the ID and saw it was her hubby.

Bless: Hey hon.

Drew: Hey love. Just wondering if you're on the way. Jack, Jess, and I are gonna have lunch down by the hotel at Oceanaire Seafood Room if you want to meet us there?

Bless: I'm still on the road hon. I'm still gonna see how long it's gonna take me to get to where you are.

Drew: It won't take long love, it should take you about twenty or so to get here so it isn't too far off from the airport.

Bless: Can you tell me what street I have to take to get there that way I can pull over and plot the place on the GPS?

Drew and Bless conversed back and forth as he told her where to meet and how to get there as she pulled her car over to the side where it was safe to park and plot her destination.

After plotting where to go, she thanked her hubby and told him she would see him soon.

When she got to the Baltimore Marriot Waterfront, she saw the restaurant which was in front and parked her rental.

She grabbed her purse from the backseat and placed it on her shoulder before locking the car and made her way to the restaurant entrance.

Bless smiled as she was greeted at the front door receptionist then saw her hubby with Jack and his girl.

"Miss, table for four please." Drew told the waitress and smiled his warm smile at his wife as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her hello as the waitress led them to an empty table for four.

"Hello my love. How was the drive over? You didn't get lost did you?" He asked her.

"Hi sweetie. I got here okay and thanks to the Waize GPS you told me to download."

She then greeted Jack and his girl hello as they too greeted her hello with hugs and kisses.

"Hello Bless, is it?" Jack greeted the young PA with a warm smile.

"Yes that's me. You can call me Lee which is my real name." Drew's fellow Scot was happy to meet her and thought she was a sweetheart.

"Drew, lad, you picked a good girl and she's pretty. Good choice my man." Jester pointed out the point as he saw how happy his mate was with his wife.

"Thank you Lee. Bless is the love of my life and the mother of my children." Drew squeezed his wife close to him.

"Wow, you're so young to be a mother. How old are you?" Jack was surprised to hear the news that Drew and Bless were parents.