Abandoned Baby Chapter 226

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 226

A few weeks later while Drew was on the road, Bless was busy as well at home doing some work from home stuff that way she could spend time with the kids.

The home renovations were still in progress and so far she and Drew loved how everything was going in the house especially with the extra rooms they were putting in within the back of the gym part of their home.

On the bright side, they would have some room for guests and have three or four bedrooms that were not put in use yet and they had more room outback. Two out of the four guest bedrooms were now being put in good use for the guest bedrooms for either when they had family or friends around.

So far things were far in progress so thankfully things were being done at the proper pace as far as the renovations were going.

Meanwhile while Bless was working on a report for NXT on their website blog, the doorbell rang and she checked on her phone which was on her desk next to her and saw on her cellphone surveillance camera that it was PJ at the door. She wondered what he was doing here?

The PA got up from her seat before leaving her work to go to the door and opened the door and smiled at her best friend.

"PJ, what are you doing up? Yous should be at home resting wolf boy." She chuckled softly at her adorable South African friend.

"Hey B. It's nice to see you too little sister. I came to visit since I was bored at home and figured you'd be home and wanted to surprise you."

"Come here you and be careful." She ushered him in and had him sit on the couch that way he could relax himself while he was wearing his crutches and heavy boot on his one leg.

"So.... how's my lil' adopted sis?" PJ asked softly how she was as he put his crutches off to his side.

"All is good. Just been busy and also home renovations for the back guest rooms are still being worked on, busy with the kids who are taking their naps and should be up within half hour to an hour from now so they keep me on my toes." Bless updated PJ in on her life and with how things were going.

"No wonder it sounds so quiet without the rugrats. They kept you busy this morning?" PJ chuckled softly.

Bless nodded. "Pretty much after breakfast they kept me on my toes and still getting Bella to do tummy time that way she starts rolling over on her own and crawling more."

"Awwwww.... the kiddos must be getting big huh?" PJ smiled.

Bless nodded. "They are and they are my pride and joy's."

"And what's this I hear about the house renovations, what are you and Drew up to doing with the house?" The South African highflyer was curious about what they were doing about the house since he had been out of the loop with what was going on.

"We're just building some guest rooms for family and friends like sa example you and the guys when there are parties, get together's, birthdays, special occasions, holidays, you guys know you have a room here in the back where the gym is. Drew is trying to make space in the back shed where there's more room for guest rooms and then we're building a laundry facility in the back, a pantry area for some extra stuff, and Drew too wants a man cave for when you guys hang out so that's still in the works. He also wants to make a kids a play area out by the pool house so any time the guys and gals bring their kids along, the kids can have their own play area, and downstairs in the gym Drew wants to make me a makeshift office to do most of my work." Bless made a list of what was going on and keeping PJ up to date with things.