Abandoned Baby Chapter 122

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 122

The next day Drew woke up before Bless. He watched her sleep as she was snuggled close to his chest and he had an arm wrapped around her and stroking her hair with his other hand. To him, she looked so much like an angel and she looked very peaceful in her sleep.

Drew carefully laid Bless on her pillow as he got out of bed as he tucked her in the warm confines of the blankets as while he bent over to kiss her.

Afterwards he went to check on their baby daughter Catherine to see her fast asleep in her playpen. Her little pigtailed hair was spread over her pillow that she slept on and she looked like a sweet little cherub in her sleep while sucking on her pacifier.

Getting out of bed, he decided to call Stu (Wade) since he wanted to surprise Bless by getting her an engagement ring. Eversince he lost her, he knew he didn't want to lose her plus it was the right time to propose. He know they didn't want to get married and still loved each other but after losing Bless, he was tempted to get back with her and make her his forever.

He knew they were destined to be together forever.

The handsome Scot pulled out his phone out of his pocket and decided to give his best friend a call to see if he any plans or not.

WadeBarrett1: Ello...

BadBoyDrew: Hey bud. It's Drew. Listen, are you busy today by any chance?

WadeBarrett1: Actually not really plus the guys are still pretty much asleep so I'm the only one up this morning going over some paper work and such. Is something wrong?

BadBoyDrew: No, nothing like that lad. I was wondering if you can do me a favor and pick me up and go to the jewelry store?

At the sound of jewelry store, Wade perked up and raised an eyebrow though Drew couldn't see it. He became quite intrigued what his best friend had in mind.

BadBoyDrew: I know what you're going to say Shtu and I can read your mind. Don't forget I'm the little brother but I know you too well and you're wondering if I'm going to pop the question to Bless?

WadeBarrett1: Well it's about time little bro. What made you want to propose this time, I thought you didn't like the idea of marriage and just being happy with Bless plus you two just got back together. Isn't it a little rushed?

BadBoyDrew: Actually it's just been on my mind lately and now I realize I almost lost her, I just want to be able to be with her forever. I don't want to lose her man. My world isn't the same without her and I want to make her mine forever.

WadeBarrett1: I hope you know what you're doing buddy. I don't want to see my best friend hurt if you intend to hurt her again plus I don't want you hurting my future niece and or baby niece or nephew that she's carrying.

BadBoyDrew: I actually learned my lesson this time and not letting them both go. They're both my world and without them I wouldn't know what to do. Speaking of the baby, Bless and I decided to find out the sex of our baby and it turns out we're having a son.

WadeBarrett1: Congrats man. I'm happy for you both. I'm sure Catherine will love being a big sister soon and having a baby brother around. How are my two favorite girls by the way?

BadBoyDrew: They're still asleep upstairs actually. I decided to come down in the den that way Bless doesn't over hear us talking if she wakes up and that's why I decided to call you to ask you a favor if you can come pick me up to take me to the jewelry store to get Bless the ring?