Abandoned Baby Chapter 129

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 129

Before I start my story, again I want to say thank you to one of my favorite authors (you know who you are. :) ) helping me to get back into the writing groove again after reading her fantastic stories that she writes!

A few hours later Drew woke up in bed to a cold spot wondering where his fiance was. He rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes and looked at the clock reading 12:30PM. He wondered how long he had been asleep.

He smiled when he heard the shower in the bathroom running knowing she was in there.

Chucking the blankets off of him, he walked to the bathroom door to find the door was still open once his hand reached the knob. As soon as he opened the door, he was met with some steam from the hot shower to see the silhouette of his beautiful fiance with her back turned to him as she was shampooing her hair and suds were running down her back.

To him she was so beautiful just standing there. After having their son, she still looked fantastic from head to toe.

The sinister Scot smiled to himself as he took off his boxers and carefully slipped into the shower unnoticed while closing the door softly behind him.

While Bless was showering, she felt a soft kiss upon her shoulder and smiled to herself feeling a pair of lips meet her soft skin. She knew that familiar kiss belonged to her fiance.

“Hey babe.”

“Hey. I woke up and you weren't beside me.” He playfully pouted even though she couldn't see it but she could tell by his playful voice.

“I'm sorry sweetie.” She turned to him and apologized as she tippy toed to kiss him.

“Not a problem babe. As long as I'm here with you I feel be'er.” He smiled sweetly cupping her chin into his hands to softly kiss her.

“Have I told you how beautiful you are?” He asked her in between her lips.

“A few times but I don't get tired of hearing it.” She giggled as he pecked her lips sweetly again.

Bless melted into the knee weakening kiss letting out a small moan.

She giggled at how hard he was for her and knew how much he wanted her and she didn't blame him.

She gave a small sigh feeling her lovers sweet butterfly kisses upon her skin and moaned softly as he nipped, bit, and sucked at her neck to leave a mark on her.

“Feels so good babe.” Bless breathed softly against him.

“You're so damn beautiful. I could make love to ya right now.” He softly groaned against her neck.

“Then why don't you?” She asked him with a twinkle in her eyes wanting him as much as he wanted her.

“Are you sure you're ready for me?” He asked with a devilish smirk.

“Bring it babe.”

Drew smiled as he laid sweet butterfly kisses onto her lips down to the hollow of her throat making her cry out in pleasure.

“Babe....”His lover whimpered giving him more access to her neck as he brushed some of her wet hair back to tease her more as he kissed, licked, and bit into her neck leaving love marks on her skin.

“Oh yeah...that's the spot.” She moaned softly knowing the right side of her neck was her spot she loved to be touched most as she had her arms around his neck breathing hard from the pleasure and torture he was doing to her with his loving.