Abandoned Baby Chapter 110

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 110

When the guys got home, they were happy to see Sam, Bless, and Catherine.

“Hey welcome home.” They greeted the guys.

“How was the travel to the house?” Bless asked Randy.

“Pretty good and tiring at the same time. I made a story up to Stu that I was staying with John and Liz to get your stuff and he totally bought it. I have most all of yours and Catherine's belongings in the back that you could possibly need and the rest we could keep in in the attic if you want if you don't plan on using them for the mean time.” Randy explained what they did as he kissed his wife and daughter before kissing Bless on the cheek hello.

“I can sort through some stuff when we get inside and get everything situated. Any way how are Stu and the guys?” She wondered how they were doing since she missed them.

“They're on the road again going to Philly from what Stu told me. Drew wouldn't go out with the guys. I think he's depressed and missing you and Cat and the baby. Bless, do you think you should stop this hiding charade and sort things out with Drew before this gets out of hand?” The Viper asked her if they should fix things between them instead of her hiding from her ex.

“Why should I Randy, He's the ONE that kissed a random girl and he was DRUNK. He hurt me and I don't know how to fix it.” Bless still felt bitter that Drew would betray her and cheat on her. She felt cheated on and she trusted him and she felt her trust had been broken.

“I love him...He promised me forever and this happens. I just don't want to talk to him yet nor ready to face him.” Bless sniffled trying to keep her tears at bay and she felt her heart shatter again reliving that night Stu called her to tell her what happened with Drew.

“Randy, Bless is right. You can't fix things between them right now. Let Bless figure this out on her own. She's been hurt enough and she needs us.” Samantha defended Bless' private space and felt the need to protect her best friend.

“I'm sorry for making you cry again baby girl. I just hate to see two of my friends hurting and especially yourself. Come here.” The Viper out stretched his arms for her as she walked into them and cried upon his shoulder.

“I'm sorry sweetheart. I really am.” He apologized to her softly stroking her hair as he felt her tears seep into his skin from his wet t-shirt.

“I just don't want to get hurt again. I still love him....I just need more time in able to forgive him.” Bless sniffled holding onto her best friend.

“I know sweetheart. Everything is going to be okay.” He whispered kissing her head softly as he embraced her close.

“I just wish I knew how to talk to Drew and I don't want anything happening to our baby if we end up confronting each other. It'd be too soon and I just want protect my baby.” She told him about her unborn baby how she wanted to protect him or her.

After unpacking Bless' things from Randy's car, she started to sort through some stuff to see what things she wanted to keep downstairs in the room and what other things she could keep up in the attic for the mean time just until she could find her own place to stay once she moved back to Florida again but just in another location not close to Tampa for sure the guys and Drew would find her.

Only Randy and John were her closest contacts including Samantha so they wouldn't tattle on her where her whereabouts were till things settled down after the move.

Bless was still keeping her name under a name alias that way she wouldn't be found and as if she were still gone but only Randy,Sam,and John knew what was going on till she found the right time to confront the rest of the road family.