Abandoned Baby Chapter 141

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 141

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!!! I'm back in BUSINESS and have my internet connection back up and running and boy did it take awhile. Well after a VERY LONG hiatus, I'm back with more chapters for you all to enjoy! :-)

That afternoon after Bless spent time with Drew going over some stuff for Raw when all of a sudden Drew's phone rang.

The Scot looked down at the ID and saw it was Heath.

BadBoyDrew: Hey Heath. What's up?

OneManBand: Hey man, I just called ya since I want to run a few ideas that I've been having lately. I don't know if you like it but how would you like to form some sort of group together? It's going to be me, you, and Jind.

BadBoyDrew: What kind of group is this any way? Let me hear some of the ideas.

OneManBand: Well, it's going to be me, you, and Yusev (Jinder). We're going to run a stable together something like the Band. I've just been bored as of late with what's going for me since after beating the Legends and want to do something new. I know you've wanted to get some tv time as well plus Yu is not doing so much and he seems pretty okay with it but wanted to run the idea if you want to join in. Man, you guys and I are going to have so much fun with this little stable.

BadBoyDrew: Doesn't sound like a bad idea and we could use the screen time on tv.

OneManBand: That's the plus side of it. We're going to be like a rock group of some sort. I will let you know the rest of the details as soon as I get more ideas for our group.

BadBoyDrew: I'm liking the idea so far. I think we're going to make this something worth while. Bless and I have been reading some scripts for Raw, SD, and whatever shows we're on on what they're having us do.

OneManBand: Great. By the way, how's Bless doing so far?

BadBoyDrew: She's doing good actually. She's here beside me as we're going over some stuff what's going to be happening the next few days or so.

OneManBand: Good. Just make sure to treat her like gold. I would hate to see her get hurt again. I also hope the kids are doing well. I miss my bud and the babies.

BadBoyDrew: Maybe one of these days I'll have to convince Bless to come back out on the road and start traveling again plus my mom wants to see the kids when we tour out in Glasgow in the next few months.

OneManBand: That would be great that way our family would be complete again.

BadBoyDrew: So true my friend. I can't wait and have to talk to Bless if she wants to travel with the kids and I'm sure the kids miss you and the guys and gals backstage.

OneManBand: Heck I already miss my niece and nephew plus PJ (Justin) and Stu (Wade) have been missing them as well and they need to get to know their new Uncle Jinder.

BadBoyDrew: I'm sure they miss you too. Don't worry, I'll have a one on one talk with Bless as soon as we finish talking and we'll see where we'll go from there.

OneManBand: Alrighty cool. Give Bless a big hug for me and give a hug and kiss to the kids for me,Steph, and the guys. Gotta go since I'm going to be heading home soon to see Steph and Boodah.