Abandoned Baby Chapter 105

Author's note:

Before I start my story off, I just want to thank you for reading this story. Also thank you to the people who have reviewed, put it as a favorite or story alerts, or add me as their favorite author or became a fan of mine. You know who you people are. Lol! ^_^ I really appreciate it! You all are great supporters. Without you, this story wouldn't exist. Thank you to everyone.

I also don't own anyone from WWE in my story. The only one's that belong to me are my own OC's (Bless,Catherine, Noelle, and other characters I've added to go along to this story) that I make up.

Now for Chapter 105. Enjoy!

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 105

Previously where we last left off...

Bless? Randy answered in shock almost dropping the phone when he heard her voice.

Present....

Randy....” Bless sniffled from the other end.

“Babe,who's on the phone?” Samantha asked her husband who looked like he seen a ghost.

“Babe, are you okay?” Sam asked shaking her husband out of his thoughts as he felt the touch from his wife on his shoulder and looked at the phone again which he had in his hand.

Randy, are you there? Bless asked softly.

“Randy, who is that?” Sam wanted to know who Randy was on the phone with.

“Bless...”Is all he got out as Sam looked at him in shock if he was saying the right thing.

“Are you sure it's her?” The brunette beauty asked if that was really Bless on the phone.

“Um....Yeah. I'm pretty sure.” Randy spoke as he ran his hand through his buzz cut not knowing what to say.

“Here give me the phone. I'll take over.” Sam told him shakily grabbing the phone and putting it up to her ear before speaking.

Hello...Randy...please answer...Bless sighed as she sniffled.

Bless...is this you? Sam asked in a shaky tone not knowing what to say when she heard Bless' voice on the other side and knew her voice anywhere.

Sammy...Yes...it's me...Bless sniffled hearing her female friends voice.

Bless, where have you been, where are you, Randy,myself,and everyone else are worried sick for you,Catherine,and the baby. Why haven't you called us sooner?

I'm sorry I worried all of you for so long....I just needed some time away from everyone including Drew. I needed to get my head straightened out since after what Drew did. I....I...I decided to call because I'm so homesick and so is Catherine. Bless told her friend as tears fell from her eyes.

Listen honey, where are you?” Samantha asked where her whereabouts were.

I'm here in St. Louis airport....Catherine and I just landed and at are terminal 6. The young mom explained where they were.

Do you want Randy and I to come get you,you can stay here with us. Sam wanted to know if she needed to pick Bless and Catherine to be picked up and needed a place to stay.

I just need you and Randy right now....” The soon to be mom sniffled trying to keep her tears at bay needing her friends at this moment.

Just stay where you are. Randy and I will come and get you. Sam let her know she and Randy would come and get her as soon as possible.

“What did Bless tell you?” Randy asked his wife who put down the phone gently.