Abandoned Baby Chapter 170

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 170

The next morning Bless was the first to get up when the alarm rang at 9:30AM.When she got up, she smiled seeing Catherine asleep next to her curled up in a small ball under the blankets snoring softly while sucking on her pacifier then saw a note on top of Drew's pillow.

Hey Luv,

I'm sorry if I didn't wake you or Catherine up. You two looked so peaceful sleeping and didn't have the heart to wake my two beautiful girls up and I know you and the kids had a long day yesterday and let you guys rest. I left early since Heath, Yuv, and I have radio and television interviews to do in town then heading off to the gym. I might be back some time after lunch then I'm gonna head to the arena with the guys around five. You and the kids don't have to come unless it's up to you baby. See you soon! I miss you, Catherine, and Alex already. Give them a kiss and hug for me. I hope to see your pretty face too my luv.

I love you.

Love,

Drew

Bless smiled at the letter before folding it and stowing it away in her bag pocket that sat beside the chair by the bed.

The young mom got off the bed when she heard a small yawn from her baby girl and slowly opening her eyes rubbing them.

"Hey sweet girl." Bless smiled crawling back on the bed giving Catherine a kiss good morning on the head.

"Hi mama. Where dada?" Catherine asked her looking for her daddy. The two year old knew he had been there last night.

"He left this morning with Uncle Heath and Uncle Yuv. He promises to be back soon. Did you sleep well beautiful?" Bless asked stroking her daughter's dark curls back.

"Mmmhmmm..." The little girl nodded as she raised her arms for her mom to carry her as Bless giggled doing so cradling the little one.

"Oooh, my baby is getting heavy." Bless giggled as she snuggled the two year old on her lap.

"While you're up, let's give you a bath and dress you up sweetie." Bless decided to give her baby a bath grabbing some stuff from her backpack then grabbed the baby monitor incase she heard Alex wake up. She left the door open that way immediately she could get to him later since he was still asleep snuggling with his teddy bear. Usually Alex didn't get up between ten and ten thirty for a feeding.

Bless usually knew the kids sleep time and when they got up. If she and Drew were up, Catherine was awake and later on Alex was awake when he needed to be awake if he was hungry or needed his diaper changed.

"Brrrr...cowd." Catherine shivered after her mom gave her a bath.

Bless smiled and wrapped her yellow towel around her to give her some warmth.

"Better baby boo?" Bless asked Catherine kissing her nose.

"Bettew." The toddler smiled nodding.

Bless then continued to dry her up until she got her dressed in a pretty pink dress that Carla had made for her.

"You look so pretty." Bless smiled at her daughter giving her a kiss.

"Pwetty." Catherine agreed looking at herself in the mirror.

"Baby, do you want your hair up in braids or ponytail?" Bless asked the little one how she wanted her hair done.

"Bwaids." Catherine told her.