Abandoned Baby Chapter 179

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 179

3 weeks later Bless had fallen sick to her stomach when she, Drew, and the kids were traveling with the guys and girls to Sedona, Arizona.

"Bless dear, you okay, you don't look too good." Brittany (Paige) noticed Bless almost sway as she held her head as they were in the ladies room washing up.

"I...I'm fine Brit. It might of been just something I ate." The young woman reassured trying to fight the nausea back and feeling a little dizzy.

The pretty Brit looked skeptical and worried for her new friend. "Honey, how long have you been feeling like this?" The British diva asked worried for Blessthat something else might be wrong.

"Just yesterday and today." Bless softly said feeling a headache coming on and her stomach was doing flip flops.

She felt a wave of nausea come over her and ran to the toilet to empty her stomach out. The British diva followed hot on her heels comforting the raven haired girl holding her curls back and rubbing her back.

"It's okay sweetie, let it all out." Brit comforted her letting her know she was there for her.

Bless relaxed for a few minutes before flushing the toilet. The thought then came to her when she noticed she had the same nauseous feeling when she was pregnant with Alex. She knew when she was feeling off yesterday, she thought maybe it was just something she ate but brushed it off hoping she'd feel better but as of that evening she felt sick to her stomach twice after she had finished feeding Catherine.

She quickly rushed to her purse grabbing it and marked off the last period she had and noticed she hadn't been spotting lately and why she had been sick that night.

"Bless, you're pregnant?!" Brit noticed Bless look through her calendar holding it up.

She shakily nodded. "Does Drew know?" Brittany asked.

She shook her head as tears came to her eyes. She was happy at first then wondered how she could take care of another baby when Alex was still so little. She and Drew were hoping to have another baby within another year or so when Alex was two or three but not so soon.

"Drew and I were always hoping to have another baby but not this soon." Bless told her friend softly.

"Hun, things happen for a reason and this baby is a blessing somehow. You know you have all the love and support in this world. You have us divas to help out and so will the guys. Remember Bless, you're not alone."

"I guess I'm just scared. I don't know how I'm going to be able to handle another baby with Alex still being so little and Drew gone on the road for so long. I just don't want to be alone in all this." Bless sniffled.

Brittany nodded understanding how the WWE PA felt.

"You're going to be an amazing mother you know. I've seen the way you are with Cat and Alex. This baby will have a lot of love in the world and we're here for you when you and the kids." Brittany told her with a soft smile.

Bless smiled a little glad to have a shoulder to cry on. Brittany was on of those friends she felt she needed.

"I guess I'll talk to Drew tonight." She figured out she should tell him then get an appointment to confirm her pregnancy.

After Bless cleaned up, they walked out to the hustle and bustle of the busy airport where most of their fellow peers and friends were.

"Hey, you okay baby?" Drew asked seeing Bless looked a little pale as he was pushing Alex on his stroller while PJ was holding Catherine snuggled against his chest.