Abandoned Baby Chapter 159

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 159

The next morning Bless got up when the sun rose over her bedroom window. She groaned tiredly getting up from bed when she felt a heavy weight beside her to see Drew was sleeping next to her peacefully. She smiled at his sleeping form before looking at the clock behind Drew which read 7:45AM.

She got up from bed when she felt an arm wrap around her which was Drew's arm and tried to not wake him.

“Where you going?” The Scot murmured sleepily in his still sleepy state when he felt his fiance got up from bed.

“Honey, I gotta go to the bathroom.” She told him as she kissed his forehead.

“Stay here with me.” He still mumbled in his tired laced voice not wanting her to leave him.

“Hon, I have to get up.” She told him softly giggling as she ran her fingers through his dark chestnut locks.

“No...” He playfully whined as he pulled her against him before opening his eyes and cupped her face to softly kiss her as she reciprocated the passionate kiss.

“You're beautiful.” He murmured against her lips. She blushed at his comment thinking how adorable he was.

She squeaked softly against his mouth when she felt him steal a kiss from her and caressed her cheek while looking into her eyes stealing a quiet moment with her.

“Honey, let me up.” She laughed cutely wanting to get up from his arms but he didn't want to let her go and just let her lay in his arms.

“Why, I want more time with my beautiful bride to be.” He told her he didn't want her to leave his arms and he was comfortable holding her.

“Honey, if you don't let me go, I might wet the bed.” She said to him she had to go before she had an accident.

“Alright, after that you're mine.” He sighed with a sleepy tone and gave her a small peck on the lips as she got up to do her business then wash her hands before returning to bed facing him as he pulled her close to him.

“So what's the itinerary for today?” She inquired about his “plans”.

“That I can't tell you princess but you may just have to wait.” He let her know as he kissed her on the nose.

“Awww, you're no fun.” She giggled playfully pouting wanting to know what her surprise was as he playfully stuck his tongue out at her.

“Party pooper.” She playfully teased him.

“Now that I'm up, I think my girl deserves breakfast in bed first.” He let her go and got up from bed to make her something to eat.

“Yum!” She smiled thinking what he was going to make her.

Drew decided on making her favorites such as Cinnamon oatmeal, sunny side up eggs and sausage, hash browns, and buttered pancakes along with some fresh squeezed orange juice.

Bless sighed in content and smiled when she smelled the aroma of breakfast being made by her fiance as the smell wafted up to their room. He surely was treating her like a princess today. She wondered what she did to make him do all this so sudden and what kind of surprises he had in store for her.

After Drew got done cooking, he turned off the stove and put the food on the tray before bringing it up to their room.

“Breakfast in bed my lady.” The tall wrestler smiled bringing in the tray of food he cooked.