Abandoned Baby Chapter 108

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 108

The next morning Bless got up from bed when she seen Randy bringing in a tray for her full of food and juice.

“Hey Randy. Good morning.” Bless greeted her best friend with a warm smile.

“Hey baby girl. Good morning to you too. How did you sleep lastnight?” The Viper asked her sweetly as he put the tray of food in front of her.

“Pretty good. What's all this for?”She asked about the food.

“Sam went out with Alanna to spend their girl time together shopping and go to the park and thought of getting up early and making breakfast for you if you were hungry before I go workout before heading out to the road tomorrow morning.” He explained.

“Thank you.”

“You're welcome baby girl. You deserve the best.” He told her as he sat with her.

“Randy, do you mind me going on the road with you tomorrow?” Bless asked curiously since she missed everyone and needed to get back on the groove of things again.

“What about the baby?”He asked since she was still pregnant.

“I'm sure I can figure something out.” She told him with a smile..

“Honey, are you sure want to come out to work out on the road with me?” Randy was unsure of things especially with the tension between her and Drew.

“I'm going to talk to Vince and negotiate with him if he can move me to Raw to work with you guys instead of Smackdown. I'm closer to you,John,and mostly the whole Raw roster and I feel safer with you guys around.” Bless explained the situation of her working with them on the Raw roster and she had her “road family” there most of the time around her and she things weren't as complicated with her and Drew.

“Are you planning on taking Cat with you?”

“Yeah I am. I want her to see our road family again.”

“What if she asks for Drew, then what Bless?” Randy knew the baby was going to ask for her daddy when they were out on the road.

“Then I'll just have to explain to her why me and her daddy are no longer together. I know Catherine is still a baby but she'll understand one of these days why we can't see eye to eye. I know things are complicated with Drew, I'll just have to work on this with her. It'll be tough but we'll pass that hurdle once we get to it. I know Catherine still loves her daddy. I'll just face Drew whenever I feel I'm ready and Cat can still see her Drew when the time is right.”

“I just hope you know what you're doing kiddo. I'm worried plus with the draft coming up, what if Drew gets traded to Raw then things might get more complicated and I don't want to see you get hurt.” Randy felt the need to protect his new family and look out for them. He didn't want to see the Scot hurt them anymore and Bless didn't deserve to get hurt after what happened.

“You're right. If he gets drafted to Raw, things will further get complicated. I guess it's best if Catherine and I find a place to move down to Florida and start working from there and still send scripts and stuff by e-mail and I'll talk to Drew when I feel like I'm ready to face him.”

“Randy,can you and John do me a favor when the guys are out on the road, you can pack up the rest of my things from the house and help me move them up here temporarily just until I find myself an apartment?” Bless asked him a favor if he and John could get the rest of the stuff up at Stu's apartment that way she could finally move out and be on her own.