Abandoned Baby Chapter 224

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 224

"Hey little one, what's the matter baby?" Bless asked Isabella who was up and fussy from her nap.

"Shhhhhh..... you're okay my love. Do you want a bottle?" The young mom asked the baby as they went to the kitchen to get her a bottle.

"I know you're hungry honey." Bless knew her little girl was hungry and fussy at the same time.

"Everything okay in here babe?" The Scot asked as he had a sleepy Alex on his shoulder as he was ruffling the little boy's curly tresses.

"Yup, all is good hon. Bella is just hungry and fussy." Bless reassured her husband who heard Isabella crying from the livingroom as he walked in with a still sleepy Alex.

Bless walked over and kissed the little boy on the head with a soft smile. "You still sleepy my sweet boy?" She cooed to her middle child.

"Yeah I guess he still." Drew guessed as he watched the little boy doze off in his embrace as Alex was clinging into his warm embrace.

"Dada...." Alex murmured in his sleep like Bless did at times.

Drew smiled at the sweet little boy. "I'm right here bud." The Scot comforted the little boy placing a kiss upon his son's temple.

Bless finished making Isabella's bottle then fed it to her as Drew went to put the little tyke down for his afternoon nap and settled the little boy on the couch covering him up with his dinosaurs blanket and kissed his head.

"There you lad." Drew made sure the little tyke was warm and comfortable on his pillow letting his head rest comfortably.

"Love you Alex." Drew murmured to the sweet little boy.

Drew then smiled at Catherine who was fast asleep on the carpet while watching Scooby Doo as he went to go check on her and seeing her curled up in a little ball.

The Scottish man carefully bent down and picked the resting princess and placed her on to the couch next to her baby brother on the left side of the couch that way she could rest more comfortably and stretch out.

"Sleep well baby." Drew whispered softly to Catherine as he kissed her temple.

"Love you daddy." She softly murmured in her sleep knowing she had some good thoughts in her mind as she dreamed away.

"I love you too sport." Drew smiled softly as he pet her hair and kissed her on the side of the head.

Bless smiled at her sleeping babies as she walked in the room as she sat down on the loveseat with the baby feeding her.

Drew walked over to his wife and got Isabella from her. "I got her love. You take a rest, you deserve it." Drew knew Bless deserved some rest as he got the little girl from her and continued to feed her.

"Are you sure?" Bless smiled thankful for having Drew help her.

Drew nodded as he placed a kiss on top of his wife's head.

"I'm sure baby, you deserve a little break after all you've done today."

"What did I do to deserve this that you're being extra sweet today?" She wanted to know curiously.

"Baby, you deserve all the love in the world and mummy's like you too deserve a break once in a while and besides I get to bond with our kids since I'm never home a lot myself and want them to make sure I'm around for them as well. They need super dad." He chuckled softly as he sat by her side with the little one as Bless leaned on his shoulder watching him treat Isabella with love and care.

Bless knew Drew was right and his love grew stronger for their kids and his bond with them got tighter now that he as able to be home with them and help Bless with them when he was around since he was on the road a lot and when he was gone, he missed them and all their milestones and wanted to be home to see it all.

Bless smiled as she wiped Isabella's mouth with the bib as Drew was helping Isabella hold her bottle. Drew smiled at his wife as Isabella sucked on her milk as she wrapped her tiny fingers around his big ones.

Just the sounds she made was the cutest thing he had ever witnessed and it warmed his heart that the little girl had his fingers already wrapped around him.

"That's my girl." Drew told Isabella as he sweetly kissed her forehead.

Bless smiled at her two other babies who were still asleep and they just looked so sweet and innocent. They were both her world and so was Isabella.

"You done my love?" Drew asked as Isabella finished drinking her milk. "Yeah I think you're done." He chuckled softly as he put the bottle down and help her to put her over his shoulder as Bless grabbed the spit rag to place under the baby's chin incase she spit up.

The baby began to softly whimper. "I know your tummy is full love." Drew understood as he gently patted her clothed back.

Once he heard hus baby girl burp, Drew wiped her mouth a little and cradled her while walking around with her.

That afternoon Bless was gonna make lunch so by the time Catherine was up, she helped her mommy make lunch, Alex was with his dad spending time with him and Isabella.

"Mmmmmm yummy mama." Catherine mentioned tasting some of the meat and sauce ingredients her mom was making for sloppy joe sandwiches for her and her siblings while she and Drew were gonna opt for some steaks and some mixed vegetables.

Bless smiled at her oldest as she spoon fed her and giggled softly. "That's good isn't it love?" Her mom asked her with a warm smile.

The curly haired little girl nodded with a smile matching her mom's.

"Very good mama." She child answered that she always loved her mommy's cooking.

After lunch was being made for all of them, all the kids were up and were ready to eat. Bless was also getting Isabella started on some solid Gerber oatmeal cereal and hoped the little girl would like to try some.

Drew got started on lunch as well after setting up the little ones in their high chairs.

"Mmmmmmm....is that good Bella?" Bless asked her youngest spoon feeding her some oatmeal in her bowl.

She watched Bella smile and babble at her as Bless giggled wiping the baby's mouth with a bib.

"Yeah I'm sure that's yummy huh sweetheart?"

"Open up baby love." Bless smiled as she scooped up a small portion of Oatmeal cereal on Isabella's small spoon.

Isabella licked her lips and opened up for her mommy to be able to feed her.

"Good girl Bella. That's my girl."

Bless then let Bella sip from her bottle from time to time while she ate.

When the kids finished eating their lunch, they were allowed to play and watch a movie if they wanted while Drew did the dishes after lunch while Bless was finishing up with feeding Isabella.

Drew enjoyed doing just the mundane things at home and at least he was doing something to help his wife especially anything around the house and he enjoyed the normalcy of their family when he wasn't on the road. He felt the life of really being married and doing some share of their team work.

When he was on the road, he did things on his own and enjoyed working to be able to create a future for his growing family and yet at the same time, he missed them when he was gone. He tried to allot his time with his family when he could especially if they were allowed to tour overseas, they would stay at his parents for a couple days.

When Drew finished doing dishes, he helped Bless wash Isabella's bowl, spoon, and bottle after feeding her then they helped each other change her diaper and bond with their youngest and with their two other babies afterwards.