Abandoned Baby Chapter 166

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 166

The next morning Catherine was the first to wake up since today was her birthday. She wanted to wake up her parents and spend the day with them especially her baby brother.

She sat up carefully in bed with a smile and realized she was cuddled closely by her daddy and to her right was her mommy holding her by the waist facing her with her eyes closed sleeping peacefully.

Drew woke up a few minutes later when he felt movement against his arm and slowly opened one blue eye before the other to see Catherine was up.

"Good morning lass. What are you doing up early?" He chuckled softly running his fingers through her dark curls.

The two year old toddler smiled.

"Morning dada. It my biwthday today." She told him with a toothy grin.

"Happy birthday my beautiful big girl." The Scot told his two year old daughter pulling her frame against him and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Tank." She giggled softly.

"How did you sleep lass?" He asked her.

"Good. Dada, can we go downstaws and eat with Unca Heathy and the guys?" Catherine asked him.

He nodded. "We could baby and we'll wait for mum and Alex to wake up before we could go." He told his daughter cupping her cheek.

Catherine nodded smiling understanding her daddy.

"Dada, can I go outside and watch toons?" The two year old wanted to go to the livingroom to watch cartoons since it was on.

Drew chuckled. "I don't see why not munchkin. Go on ahead and just be careful not to wake your mummy while getting up." The young father told his daughter.

"Tay." She softly smiled before carefully getting off the bed and grabbed Cubby by the end of the bed by the chair where her stuffed puppy sat and toddled off to watch cartoons.

After Cat left the room, Drew laid back down and snuggled his wife close to him as she slowly woke up feeling a pair of arms around her and smelled the familiar scent of Axe cologne with a hint of Irish spring soap and opned her brown eyes to see Drew was up holding her

"Good morning babe. What time is it?" Bless asked sleepily.

"9:06AM." He told her the time since the alarm was at her bed side and could see the clock.

"Mmmmm...where's Catherine?" She mumbled near his chest as he curled her frame close as he stroked her back with his fingers.

Drew smiled and planted a kiss on her head. "Outside watching cartoons. She asked if we could go out later since today's her birthday."

Bless gasped realizing Catherine was two. "Today's our baby's birthday! I think we should get ready if she wanted to go spend time with us." She told her hubby it was an important day in their baby's life.

Drew nodded agreeing with his wife. "I agree hun. Can you believe our baby grew up so fast?" He realized how fast Catherine grew up.

"I know. She's a big girl now. Soon she'll be wanting to grow úp too soon and going to school. I don't want our baby to grow up. I wished she could stay little forever." Bless sighed not wanting Catherine growing up on her too fast.

"I don't either luv but we gotta let Cat grow up sooner or later." Drew told her as he was running his fingers through Bless' hair.

She nodded against him. "I guess you're right.I'm just glad you're here to see her turn two." Bless was glad Drew was here for their first baby's birthday and see her grow up.