Abandoned Baby Chapter 118

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 118

The next morning Bless got up from her deep slumber when she felt two arms surrounding her. She turned in her sleep realizing Drew was with her and he was sitting up in his sleep with him still dressed in the same clothes from yesterday.

She couldn't help but smile at how sweet and innocent he was and he was lightly snoring away.

Drew....”Bless whispered shaking the Scot next to her.

“Honey, wake up.” Shaking him as he groaned tiredly as he slowly opened his green eyes and sat up more when he seen Bless was up.

“Hmmm...hey.” The sleepy man next to her greeted.

“Did you fall asleep?”She asked softly giggling.

“Yeah I guess so.”He guessed as he rubbed the sleepiness off his eyes.

“You're so cute when you sleep.”

“Really?” He asked softly.

“Yup. Just like a sweet little boy. I enjoyed waking up in your arms this morning. I miss this.” She sighed as he cuddled her.

“I miss it too and I miss you.” he tilted up her chin for her eyes to meet with his green ones.

“Drew...”Bless mumbled softly.

He leaned in to kiss her softly as their mouths tangled in a passionate kiss.

“This feels so right...”Sighing against his lips.

Drew ran his fingers through his girlfriends long hair as they joined as one in the passionate kiss.

He started leading by attaching his lips to her neck nibbling and biting leaving marks.

“Mmmmm...baby...” Bless moaned softly letting him touch her.

“Good girl. Let me do the lovin'.” He softly groaned attacking her neck remembering where her sweet spot was.

“Baby...”She cried out.

He returned to her lips as he slowly laid her on the bed as he intertwined their fingers together.

“Do you trust me?” Drew asked her.

“Make love to me.” Bless told her boyfriend missing his sweet kisses and his tender touches.

“I promise to be gentle.” He promised her as he leaned in to lay a chaste kiss on her lips.

Bless nodded loving the way of Drew's touches were and she missed it. She needed him as much as he missed her.

She felt him attack her neck as she cooed softly as she took off the ribbon off his hair letting it pool on his shoulder.

“Missed me much?”He asked with a smirk knowing he was anticipating what they were doing.

“Mmmhmmm...”She giggled knowing she wanted this and she didn't want them to stop.

“How long till you have to leave?” She asked him if he had anything to do and didn't want him to miss his signings or anything since it was still early morning looking at the clock next to her which read 7:15AM.

“Not till 4PM so we still have a lot to do and I got enough time for you angel.” Drew told her.

“Okay.”She smiled as they joined each other in another kiss as Bless pulled him closer missing her sweet touches and caresses as she stopped the kiss and started unbuttoning his blue dress shirt exposing his beautiful masculine frame as he chuckled dropping the shirt off somewhere on the floor.

“Anxious are we?”He laughed as his eyes twinkled.

“You know it.' The raven haired beauty giggled.

Bless loved the feeling of his muscles ripple underneath her fingers feeling the warmth of his skin.

“You're so beautiful.” She mentioned as she curled her arms around him with a smile mesmerizing his beautiful body.

“I love you.” He whispered looking into her eyes.

“I mean it baby with all my heart and soul. I never want to hurt you ever again. I want you back in my life sweetie.” Drew let her know how much she meant to him and he wanted his girlfriend back.

“I don't know Drew...I mean after all you did to me...”Bless sighed when she heard him say I love you and revealing his love for her once again as tears came to her eyes as flashbacks of their break up came back.

“Baby, I'm here now and I'm promising I'm never hurting you again. You don't deserve to be hurt after what you've been going through eversince you lost your sister and our first baby. I don't want to put you through anymore pain. That's the last thing you need. I want to be here because I love you. You're my world. You belong here angel.” Drew confessed as he put her hand to his heart feeling it beating strongly.

“You don't have to rush to tell me you love me but I know that here. I'm giving you all the time you need. I just felt the need to tell you I love you and willing to fix my mistake. Believe me sweetie, I want to beat myself up for that drunken night to have you back in my arms. I want to love you again.” He took her hands into his letting her know he made a mistake and was willing to fix everything with her.

He watched as Bless had tears in her eyes as he took his thumbs to brush them away.

“Baby, please don't cry. I'm here now.” He hated seeing her cry as he kissed her forehead and held her close as she held onto him scared he might leave her again and didn't want it to happen.

“Shhhh...there there baby. Everything's going to be okay.” The Scot consoled her as he held her close.

She looked up into his eyes and saw the tears of remorse and the pain that held in his green orbs.

“Drew, I'm sorry too for running away and worrying you. It's partially my fault too.” Bless felt bad for running away with the kids and knowing she had worried him sick.

“No, baby...don't apologize. It's my fault I pushed you away. I shouldn't have done it and I realized how much of an asshole I was. I learned my lesson to never hurt you again and I need to earn your trust back which I want to be able to do again. I just want our family back together and for the sake of them. I want to be there for this baby.” He rubbed her stomach softly which caused her to have butterflies when he touched her stomach where their unborn baby was resting.

“Do you think you can be there next week when we find out the sex of the baby?” She asked hoping he promised to be there.

“I'll fix my schedule and promise to be there.” He swore that promise to be there at the appointment for the baby.

“Okay good. Now that we have that settled. Can we continue to make love again?” She requested him.

“Are you sure you want to do this because once we start I can't stop.” Drew asked if she was okay with it.

“I'm sure. I trust you.” Bless smiled as Drew chuckled kissing her again until their clothes ended up on the floor and pulled the covers over them loving the feel of being intimate with one another again.

An hour later, they relaxed in each others arms after their love making session.

“You know the guys might be looking for you plus we have to get Catty.” Bless reminded Drew after they came down from their ultimate high from their love making.

“You're right plus I still have to get ready for this afternoon so maybe after the signings and everything you,me,and Cat could go out and hang out and do something fun as a family.” He suggested they do something before the show that evening.

“That sounds nice plus I think I need a lot of explaining to do and see everyone again.” She coined in her two cents knowing she needed to explain to everyone where she and Catherine were knowing they wanted an explanation.

“Let's go get a shower first and get Catherine from the guys and we'll figure out the rest later.” He tugged on her hand to follow him to the bathroom as she nodded grabbing two towels for them as the Scot turned on the shower having their fun until it was time to get their daughter and talk to the guys before the busy day started.