Abandoned Baby Chapter 131

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 131

The next morning Drew woke up around 7AM when he heard his and Bless' son awake on the baby monitor near the bed. He kissed Bless and let her sleep for awhile while he went to go check on Alexander.

He got the baby out of his bassinet and got him out.

“Hey there champ. Shhhh... it's okay little guy. Daddy's got you.” He comforted the tiny infant gathering his infant son in his arms.

“Do you want a bottle?” The Scot asked his son as they left the room to see if Bless had pumped some milk for him.

They went downstairs to the fridge to see there were a few bottles of milk for him.

Drew grabbed one before closing the fridge as he sat down with his infant son and began to feed him. The Sinister Scotsman smiled at his beautiful son as he drank his milk.

“You're such a handsome little lad. Mommy and I are so happy that you're finally here. We couldn't ask for anything more. I feel so blessed I got to meet you before you were born. Mommy and I always wanted a family of our own and our dream came true when she had you. You brought mommy and I back together and I feel thankful for that. I promise to always be here for you champ and I don't want to lose you, mommy,and Catherine. She too promises to always love you and take care of you. When you get older even though Cat may be older than you, I want you to look out for her too because she'll need you whenever she has a boyfriend that hurts her, you can hurt him for me.”

A few minutes later Bless woke up to wrap her arm around Drew to find a cold spot next to her.

Getting up slowly from her slumber, she wondered where he was. She didn't even see Alexander in his bassinet. She got up to grab her robe from the chair and put it on her and brushed back her curls before leaving the room to go downstairs to go check on them.

Making her way downstairs, she walked to the kitchen to see Drew speaking to their son while he was feeding Alex his bottle. The little one must of gotten up earlier she guessed.

Bless smiled as she walked over to her fiance and son.

“Hey you.” Bless greeted Drew with a soft kiss then kissed their son on the forehead.

“Hey beautiful. Did you just get up?” The Scot asked his beautiful bride to be.

“Yeah I did. Did Alex just get up?” She asked him.

“Yeah he woke up before I did and I guess he was just hungry right champ?” Drew asked their son as he continued to suck on his bottle.

“Our little miracle.” Bless spoke softly while wrapping her arms around Drew while intentively watching their son.

“He sure is.” Drew agreed smiling up at his fiance.

“So you two are bonding and talking?” She asked her future husband.

“Mmmmhmmm...I just told him I promise to love him, you, and Catherine no matter what and never leave you three again. I'm so blessed that I've witnessed his birth and happy you gave me a second chance and to be a family again. I don't want to lose you three any time soon.” Drew told her honestly how he felt.

“I don't want to lose you either. We're going to make this work. I promise.”

“Thanks babe. I love you.” Drew let her know as he kissed her on the cheek.

“I love you too Drew.”

After feeding Alexander his bottle, he stood to walk around and burp their son.