Abandoned Baby Chapter 214

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 214

As soon as Drew and Bless landed in Tampa, they picked up their babies from Meera's house and each of the kids were so happy to see her and Drew. The young parents each kissed and hugged them when they greeted them then thanked Meera for watching the kids for a few days.

Meera was glad to do her job and she got to spend time with her newly adopted grand babies. She now considered Bless as family and Bless to her was like the second daughter she never had.

When the family got home, Drew and Bless brought the kids beside Isabella who was laid to sleep in the nursery by Drew.

The couple was tired after a long day so they laid with the kids early morning in their room and before they knew it they were all like a light.

It was mid afternoon when Bless and Catherine woke up to make lunch leaving Drew and Alex to sleep.

"There you go sweetie." Bless smiled as she had her little girl beside her as Bless was making them spaghetti and meatballs for lunch.

"Mmmmm...." Catherine smiled as her mom gave her a piece of noodle to try out. She was Bless' favorite taste tester every time her mommy cooked up a mean meal.

"Is that good?" Bless giggled softly looking at her baby girl.

"Yum." Catherine told her with a nod that it was good.

While the girls were busy in the kitchen, the two boys had just awoken and Drew was bringing the youngster with him in his arms in search of Bless and their oldest Catherine.

They smelled something good emitting from the livingroom and knew the girls likely were bonding through dinner.

"Seems like your mum and Catty are up." Drew turned to his young son tickling the young boy lightly which caused him to giggle adorably which was music to the Scot's ears.

The Galloway boys made their way to the kitchen as they saw Bless was spoon feeding Cat something that she was making as they were giggling with each other. Drew couldn't help but give a dimpled smile seeing how cute his wife and daughter were and they looked so content.

"Hey baby." The Scot greeted his beautiful wife walking over to her giving her a soft kiss.

"Hey hon." She sweetly greeted the love of her life after he sweetly broke the kiss before he dipped a kiss on Cat's head and Bless exchanged a kiss with their middle child.

"When did my two sleeping beauties get up?" He asked as he had Alex on his hip.

"Awhile ago and let you two sleep in. I knew you were really tired so I let my two favorite boys rest a little longer."

Drew thought it was the sweetest thing ever that his wife was such a sweetheart to let him rest after a long few days on the road and he knew Alex was the same as him so they had a shared trait with each other.

"What's for dinner my love?" He asked as he walked over to put Alex on his booster seat and buckling him in.

"Spaghetti with meatball, home made garlic bread, and salad for the side." Bless told him what was on the menu and what she had been working on.

"That sounds good. You cook up a good mean meal there love."

"Thank you hon."

"Do you want me to put Catty up in her booster?" The brunette haired superstar asked his wife.

"Catty, do you mind washing up first then Papa will help you up on your booster, since dinner is almost ready?" Bless requested from her oldest child.

"Yes mama." The little angel smiled as she did what she was told before she dashed off into the bathroom to wash her hands before walking back to her dad who scooped her up with butterfly kisses which caused her to giggle outloud as father and daughter duo interacted together before he put her in her booster seat next to her baby brother.