Abandoned Baby Chapter 200

A few days later Drew was back on the road so while he was gone, Bless was left to her own devices with the kids to spend time with her. Right now Catherine was in the living room quietly coloring in her coloring book while "Little Mermaid" was playing on tv, Alex was playing with his Legos, and the baby was in her chair swing. Bless was doing some editing work on her laptop while monitoring the kids at the same time. She knew she had to catch up on some work before the team was going to upload the pics up to the website.

While Bless was doing work, she heard her phone on the computer go off and looked at the ID and smiled knowing her hubby was contacting her to check in on her and the kids.

Bless answered the call and saw Drew's smiling face. "Hey Baby." Drew greeted his wife who he saw on the screen of his phone.

"Hey hon. How are things out on the road?" She asked him seeing he was in one of the locker rooms down in TNA where he was currently working and seeing most of the ring gear hanging behind him.

"I'm good babe. Just hanging out here in the locker room for a bit before getting ready for work. I just wanted to check in on you and our kids to see how everything was."

Bless smiled seeing Catherine was quietly coloring and she looked busy at work. Alex was building a tower now with his Legos, and Isabella was close to her on her swing chair fast asleep while sucking on her binky.

"We're good here at home. Cath is coloring, Alex is playing with the Legos you got him and he's already an architect in the making building a tower, Bella, she's sleeping right now after I gave her her bottle, and I'm just working on editing photos and doing some blog work for the WWE Website so a lot has to be done before turning it in later." She told him with a smile.

"I miss ya lass. I want to be home with you and our babies."

"I miss you too babe. I can't wait for you to get home and I miss your warmth in our bed. The kids miss you like crazy. There are times Isabella or Alex look for you. I know they're tiny right now to understand but I do tell them daddy is at work and you'll be home soon."

"What about Catherine?" He asked about their oldest.

"I'm sure she misses you big time too but she's used to you not being home a lot so she's adjusting I'd say." She looked over to see their oldest at their daughter had finished coloring and went to go sit on the carpet with her baby blanket and Cubby to go watch tv and she was content with what she was watching.

Alex had finished playing with his blocks and decided to join his sister while sucking on his bottle.

"Babe, you there?" Drew asked his wife.

"Sorry baby, I was just watching the kids. They're just watching tv after doing their own activities." Bless apologized as she was looking back at her hubby.

"It's okay love. Don't worry about it. I'm just glad to see you and our kids are okay."

"I'm glad you're safe and sound too babe. I hope you have a good show tonight and I'll make sure to cheer for you."

Catherine walked up to Bless. "Hey cutie. Do you need something?" Bless asked her baby girl.

"Mama, I need potty." The little girl told her.

"Honey, I'll be right back, I need to take princess to the bathroom."

"I'll call you this evening before you all get to bed including the babies. I need to go need to meet the guys for a production meeting. I love you baby."

"Okay sweetie. Be safe and I love you."

"Love you too lass."

"Come on baby, let's go to the potty." The young mom scooped up the little girl and made her way to the bathroom with her daughter.

After Catherine went to the bathroom, Bless had her wash her hands then got started on making spaghetti and meatballs since it was easy to make.

Once dinner was over, the young mother started having the kids take baths, brush their teeth, put on their pajamas, and helping with Isabella putting her down to bed.

Before Bless knew it, she heard the ring tone on her computer go off so she had Catherine on her hip. "Come on princess, let's go see who that is."

Alex was meanwhile in his room looking for what pajamas he wanted to wear after his bath so he wanted to be a big boy to do things on his own then would join his big sister and mom.

"Papa!" Catherine squeaked happily seeing her daddy on screen and not only was he alone, he had James Allen (James Storm) and Michael Hutter (Ethan Carter III) in the room with him who were getting ready for the show.

"Hey there munchkin. What are you still doing up?" Drew chuckled seeing his baby girl.

"Watch you on tv then going to bed soon. Mama here we with me." Catherine told him with a toothy smile.

"Are you, Alex, and Isabella being good for mummy?"

"We are papa." Catherine told him proudly.

"Good to hear. I can't wait to see you guys in a few days. I promise to bring you guys something home."

"Hey baby. Good luck tonight. We'll be cheering you on."

"Thanks love. That means a lot. By the way, where's Alex?" He asked about their baby boy.

"Speaking of him, here he comes now." She saw Alex come out in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pajamas and he dressed up all by himself which made Bless proud.

"Come here big boy." Bless scooped him up and placed him on her right side while Cat was on her left.

"Big boy, come here and say hi to Papa."

Alex popped his head next to Bless' shoulder and smiled seeing his daddy.

"Hi Dada." The little boy smiled at his dad.

"Hey little man. Nice pajamas. I guess I made a good choice huh?" Drew noticed the pj's Alex was wearing is what he bought for him one time when they were on the road and thought it would be great for Alex to wear plus he had a t-shirt of it so he thought of getting something he loved for Alex as well.

"You did dada." Alex nodded liking his pajamas.

"We can't wait to watch your match tonight baby then put the babies to bed."

"Good luck Papa, Love you." Catherine blew her daddy a kiss through the screen.

"Love you too baby."

"Good luck dada. Love you." Alex told him with a toothy smile.

"Thanks buddy. I love you too little man."

"Good luck baby. I love you Drew."

"Thanks love. I love you too Bless."

After the couple and the kids talked for a while, the kids and Bless sat in front of the tv to watch Drew's match to see he was going against Matt Hardy.

Once Drew's match was done and he had won, it was time for bed for the two kids and Bless.

"Mama, can I stay with you just for tonight?" Catherine requested to her mom taking her hand.

"I don't see why princess."

After Catherine and Alex said good night and their I love you too each other, Bless tucked them in.

"Good night Alex. I love you big boy." Bless kissed his forehead.

"Night night mama. Love you." The little boy let her know by giving her a hug and kiss.

The little boy was snuggled with his stuffed tiger as Bless smiled at him. She got up from his bed to turn on the night light before leaving the room.

She walked to her and Drew's room to see Catherine snuggled in bed with Cubby. "Good night mama. I love you."

"Good night sweet girl. I love you so much." Bless told her kissing her on the head watching her daughter sleep while running her fingers through

Once the little angel was asleep, Bless changed into some comfortable clothes and put away her laptop for the night before crawling in bed next to her little girl.

She pulled her daughter close and planted a kiss on top of her head before drifting into a peaceful slumber.