Abandoned Baby Chapter 133

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 133

During that afternoon Drew and Bless were calling family and friends while the kids were napping. Bless started writing down the names of her closest diva friends to be her bridesmaids while Drew was working on who would be his best men at the wedding.

“Hey babe. Got any names down who you want for your bridesmaids?” Drew asked his fiance.

“Victoria Crawford (Alicia Fox), Beth Phoenix, and Nattie.” Bless told him who she chose for her bridesmaids. She already had Carla down for her maid of honor.

“Good choices baby.” Drew coined in his two cents.

“What about your best men honey, did you find any of your guys?” Bless wanted to know what his thoughts were.

“Shtu (Wade), Stephen (Sheamus), and Alberto Rodriguez (Alberto Del Rio).” Drew gave his thoughts to whom he chose for his best men at the wedding.

“You three must be really close.” Bless thought as she heard whom Drew picked for his best men.

“We are pretty close and now Alberto is my new best friend plus I was his best man when he got married to Christina.”

“That must have been a great moment.” Bless said as she was writing down some notes on her notepad while she was listening to Drew.

“Have you decided who you want to walk you down the aisle during our wedding?” The Scot was curious to know if Bless had picked any of the guys to walk her down.

“Not yet. I haven't really decided but if Randy's okay with it I may ask him.” Bless shrugged as she started doodling on her notepad distractedly hoping the Viper would be fine with it.

“Flower girl?” Drew wanted to know.

“Maybe Catherine if she wants too?” Bless thought.

“Sounds like a great idea love.” Drew agreed to that.

“What about a ring bearer?” Bless suggested who they should pick.

“We can ask Alberto if his son would like to be a ring bearer for the wedding we we could ask Lee if he and Noelle could come down for the wedding.”

“Hmmmm...that sounds great.”

“We also need to work on invitations to invite the rest of our family and friends, the rings, my dress, your tux, the dress for Catherine, and anything else we can come up with, reception area after the wedding unless we can have a tent up in the backyard for the party.”

“We have a lot of work to do then babe.” Drew knew they had tons of work to do before the big day and get everyone involved.

“You're right. Let's get cracking on the phone calls first to see what's going on.”

Drew and Bless decided to start on Noelle and Lee hoping they'd get an answer from his mom and dad first.

The Scot grabbed his address book and looked for the number for his parents house and smiled when he saw the circle around their names just that way he could see it clearly since he had a lot of names squeezed in in his book.

Theresa: Hello

BadBoyDrew: Hey mom. How are you dad? I'm sorry to call in so late but I need to ask you, dad, Noelle, and Lee a question if it's okay I talk to you all if Noee and Lee are still around?

Theresa: Actually we're doing good son. Don't worry about it swee'ie...Noelle just went to bed a few hours ago since she has an exam since she's been studying the past few days with her exam coming up this week and she's anticipating it getting closer. Your dad went up to bed too so I'm the only one up this mornin' until they all get up later.