Abandoned Baby Chapter 216

Abandoned Baby

Chapter 216

The next few months had been tough on Bless and Drew with everything going on at work. The constant traveling was taking a toll on them so Drew decided to call it quits with WWE for awhile to work on the indy scene where he was more happier and he got to spend more time with his family and improve his in ring skills.

Bless was glad Drew was finding his niche in the indy wrestling circuit and it didn't take much a toll on with the hectic schedule going on. Bless was working more from home doing everything she could and still kept in touch with everybody. The guys were even busier but still had time to help with the kids especially Catherine who was glad to be able to see her daddy when he was around.

The house renovation project was even starting out great and expanding the house one room at a time if they still wanted a growing family one day with each other. They even wanted their family and friends over when the time came around for special occasions and holidays.

So far the man cave and the office downstairs were still a room for improvement and hoped they could get it done soon.

Bless and Drew were so glad they had some of the guys and gals helping them when it came to buying some furniture and given some to them when others didn't need them anymore. At least on the bright side, they could save up.

Vince was sad to see both Bless and Drew go from the company for a little while but the constant traveling and their mental health was the first priority to slow things down.

Bless had just put the kids down for their naps and decided to go out to the porch and just get some air and recover from that day's work doing editing and script re-improvements for Drew and his travel schedule where he needed to be for the next few days.

Once in a while, they tried to go see some of their friends turned family during thei breaks or when the guys invited them over.

The Scot meanwhile was in the gym finishing up working out and walked out when he saw Bless sitting by herself and relaxing to catch her breath after a day's worth. He thought she looked so beautiful with her hair down and sans makeup which made her look more adorable than she already was.

She was even dressed in some house clothes that made her look that made her look so much more sexy in his eyes.

He walked over to the house after getting a day's workout and walked over to his wife to kiss her head.

"Hi." She greeted her hubby as he laced his finger with her's as he sat behind her rubbing her back and shoulders feeling how tense she was.

"I can feel you're knotted up baby." Drew noticed as he started massaging some knots off of his wife.

"I guess I'm a little tired." She sighed softly bending forward letting Drew calm her.

"Baby, let's go inside and let me take care of you. Let's get you to loosen up a bit. I got some massage oils that could help with that." He offered that he remembered buying her some essential massage oils that would help ease the pain.

"Are you sure I'm not bothering you baby?" She asked him softly as she sighed with relief as she could feel his fingers dig into her tense muscles and bones.

"Baby, of course not. Come on. I'll take care of that problem." He turned her around to meet his gaze as he helped her up from her chair up to go to their room.

"Okay." She relented as the couple went up to their room as the Scot made her undress into her bra and panties and lay on the bed.

The Scottish man grabbed the massage lotion and essential oils placing them by the table beside him so he could use it on his wife.