Sehun (EXO) - pt. 1

"Argh... How do I put this on..." I twist and turn, trying to figure out how to put on a traditional kimono. Why does my brother have to have a restaurant with kimonos as staff uniforms...

"Mina? Are you ready?" Sehun knocks on the bedroom door.

"Not really... Can you come in and help me? I don't know how to put this on." I made sure I tightened the sash for the first layer before letting him in.

He first laughs at me before continuing the conversation, "Come here, you even tied the sash wrong." Sehun pulls me by the hand, over to him.

I pout and mumble, "That's only because I was in a panic to have something covering me..."

I tried to distract myself from him, as he looks handsome and dashing in his black chef's uniform.

"Mmhm," He pecks my forehead as a tease and a laugh before untying the sash at my waist and retying it better aligned.

"Sehun... Is it supposed to be so tight? And low..?"

"Don't be embarrassed, the layers will build up." He smiles a little, pulling me onto his chest by the waist with one hand, "Plus, I won't let anyone look at you the way I do."

He leans down and places his lips over mine, as if sealing a promise.

Knock knock

"If you guys are done flirting in there, hurry and come downstairs to help out." My brother says through the door, his footsteps retreating down the hall.

I blush, pushing Sehun away from me a little, "We should get ready or else we'll be yelled at again."

"Ah, fine." He whines, but quickly pecks my lips, "A reservation for later?"

I give him a smile and nod my head, "Now help me get ready, okay?"

He agrees and we take a few minutes layering each material and tightening the last sash. I put up my hair and he clips on a small pretty flower pin into my hair. Once we finished, we headed downstairs to help with my brother's restaurant.

"Welcome! Please follow me to your seats." I take a couple of menus and lead the customers to their tables.

Today, it was all about my brother's restaurant. It's the grand opening of 'Sakura', a Japanese themed restaurant. Since we only opened today, my brother needed all the help he can get. As some of my friends and I worked as waitresses, Sehun and his friends did the cooking and sushi making.

The day finished without a problem. It was 8 at night and also closing time. Once I brought the last customers their check, I start to help cleaning up.

"Are you ready to go home, Mina?" Sehun comes out from the kitchen, sliding his cap down from his head.

I finish wiping the last table and turn to him, "Yeah, just a second. I have to put this bin back in the kitchen."

"I'll do it. You get your stuff okay?" He takes the bin out of my hands and, without another word, goes back into the kitchen.

Listening to orders, I take my bag and close the lights of the restaurant, following Sehun out.

"Good work today guys. Thanks a bunch for today. See you tomorrow?" My brother greets us just before we left the floor.

"No problem, big brother."

"If you need any help, you can just call us." Sehun gives him a handshake and we say our goodbyes. Since our apartment is right above the restaurant, we simply ascend the staircase and walk down a hall until we are at our door.

"Good job today, Sehun!" I cheer, turning to him as soon as we entered our apartment.

He sighs and swings his arms up as he yawns, "Good work today!"

"Are you tired?" I go behind him and massage his shoulders, "I'll give you a massage to recharge you! Come on, lay down on the bed."

I push him into the bedroom without any resistance and he lays face-down on the bed. I sit next to him, on the edge of the bed. I brings my palms around his broad back and massage his tense muscles.

His groaning and sighing silences almost a minute later. When I tilt my head a little to see his face, he was sleeping like a baby.

I smile and get up from the bed, trying not to wake him up. Grabbing my towel, I head into the bathroom for a quick shower.

Once I was done, I dry myself with the small, fluffy, white towel and wrap it around my body.

"Sehun, you can take a shower now." I say as I come out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

But Sehun stays motionless on the bed, still face planting against the mattress. I sigh and walk up to him.

"Sehun? Oh Sehun.... Wake up." I move his shoulders a little but he doesn't budge, "Sheesh..." I say, but smile otherwise. It was soothing to see him sleep soundly that I didn't feel like waking him up.

Instead, I go to the end of the bed and sit there, combing my hair out of its knots.

A few minutes of peaceful silence had passed before something suddenly touched the side of my neck where I had pulled my hair away from.

"Oh Sehun!" I turn halfway around in shock, feeling warmth coming to my cheeks.

"You know, you look really cute in the kimono you had on earlier..." He says in almost in a mumble, "What if you were dressed as a geisha?"

He holds my hand gently and pulls away, pulling me back with him a little.

Letting go of my hair, I crawl onto the bed and sat with one leg in between his and the other on the other side. Somewhat straddling but not touching him.

I cup his cheeks and look down at him in the eyes, "What are you even saying... I thought you were sleeping you big goof."

"How could I sleep if you're just as tired as me, but still awake?" He pouts, blushing a little, "Plus, your outfit is a little..." He mumbles, making it inaudible.

I giggle and peck his lips, "You silly boy, you're so sweet to me."

"Only because I receive the same from you, my love." He presses his mouth against mine, engulfing whatever protest or sounds that came out of me.

"Se... Hun..!" I try to get out of his grasp, but it only caused him to bring me closer to him. He tightens his grip at my back, holding onto the towel from behind me.

With one swing, Sehun was able to take off the towel wrapped around my body as quickly as possible.

I squeal and bring my hands around his neck, holding myself tightly against him as a reflex.

"Mina, you're gonna strangle me." He smirks, making my face redden even more.

"I-It's not my fault! All of a sudden...!" I couldn't even bring myself to say it without getting too embarrassed, "... It's too embarrassing!"

"It won't be, very soon." He latches his lips against my neck and places kisses with nips here and there, leaving me in pure bliss.

"B-But I thought you were tired!"

"I told you; as long as you're awake, I'm awake."