Lee Jong Suk (PATH TWO) ++

Part 4/4
Semi request by @cupcakesandboobs I hope it's alright if I switched it up a bit. If you're not satisfied with it I'll do another one for you 😊 your name is 👌🏻
-----------------------------

"Where are you going?" I ask her.

"To meet with my friend. I'll come back when you've cooled off and leveled off of this, jealousy rage." She says with a hint of anger in her tone. She turns back only to stare at me coldly, "Or when I feel like my boyfriend trusts and believes in me again. If he ever did..."

The last part of her sentence made me wince. Something in me had cracked and I couldn't do anything. I was just standing in the middle of my office, exasperated.

I look down at my desk and pulled out the drawer on the left side, revealing a velvet box. I take it out and flip the top open to stare at the lonely diamond. Inside the top of the box was an engraving - Happy Valentine's Day. I love you.

Just reading it made my blood boil, reminding me of the fact that she left me on Valentine's Day for some asshole she's friends with from school.God... am I that jealous?

I rub my eyes, trying to fight back tears that were forming in the corners of my eyes. I throw the expensive box back into the drawer and slammed it shut. Should I go after her? No, if she wants to be with that jerk, let her. But-

The elevator dings, signaling its arrival. I snapped out of my phase and stormed out of my office space and to the elevator.

Mina was just about to step into the elevator but before she did, I grab her wrist and pulled her back into my office, ignoring her protests. Thankfully, it's late in the evening and there's no one on our floor today since it's Valentine's Day.

"Lee Jong Suk! Let me go!" She hit my arm and back with her tiny fist, but the futile attempts at making me let go of her made me even more mad that she's fighting me.

I pushed her inside and locked the door behind me. She turns to me with anger and confusion written all over her face.

"Let me out Jong Suk!" She says sternly.

"No." I approach her, making her instinctively walk backwards to try and avoid any attempts from me. But just as she was about to make a run for it, I grabbed her waist and held her in between the desk and my body.

"Yah! Lee Jong Suk!" She hits my chest repeatedly and tried pushing me away but it was no use. Instead, I push her harshly with her back against the flat surface of the desk, making her shriek at the hard contact.

I dive into the crook of her neck, nipping and sucking at the skin until there were purple spots all over her porcelain skin.

Because of her struggling hands, I take her wrists in both hands, pinning them above her head before staring her in the eye, "You belong to only me. I'll prove that to anyone who tries to take you away from me." I say before going back to her neck.

"J-Jong Suk ah..!" Her breath quickens and her sentence dissolved into a breathy moan when I started harshly squeezing her breasts with my free hand.

With my legs trapping hers in between closely and my hand pinning both of her slender wrists together above her, I was dominating this whole situation. But why... Why was it like she was controlling me the whole time?

As I grind against her with the desk behind her to help strengthen the effect, I slide off my tie to bind her wrists together before sliding down her body to rip open her blouse, unclipping the front of her bra right after.

I pull away, looking down at her heaving, red mess under me. Her skirt rode up a bit, showing her matching white panties a little.

"Jong Suk... You always stare.." She breathed out, avoiding my eyes.