Sehun (EXO)(pt. 2) ++

(Sehun's POV)

"I thought you were tired!" She cries out loud,

"I told you," I had brought my face back to face hers, my lips grazing over her own pair, "As long as you're awake, I'm awake."

With my face so close to hers, I try my best to not lose control. I wanted to prolong my moments with her as long as possible.

"Sehun... I love you." She whispers shyly, bringing her lips against ming in a chaste-like kiss, "Please be gentle..."

"Of course, jagi. I'll make your first a memorable one."

Finally, I brought my own mouth upon hers, starting off as soft as possible to not hurt her in any way. My hands create a path up and down her thigh, approaching her bottom but restraining the feeling and retreating back to its original position.

She unconsciously moves her bareness on my clothed thigh, her knee absently grazing my crotch.

"Mina... What are you doing to me...." I sigh, hugging her against me while my hands roamed across her back. I slide my tongue down from her neck, onto her sensitive shoulders and collarbone.

"Ah... Sehun..." She grips the ends of my hair and lightly scratches the nape of my neck, while subconsciously bringing her legs and torso even closer to my heated body.

After leaving noticeable marks on the top of her chest, I bring my lips back to hers to continue our make out session.

Maybe feeling a wave of bravery, she steadies her hands on mine and slide them downwards onto her bottom. She brings herself fully across my lap, her legs on either side of mine, without breaking our kiss.

My hands tightened and released against her softness. She moans into our kiss and rubs herself against my sensitive area even harder. When I gripped tightly all of a sudden, she gasps, freely giving me access to the inside of her mouth.

I ran my tongue against her own, trying to wake it up from an eternal sleep. New to the feeling, her tongue plays with mine, before letting me easily dominate.

She moans and squeaks, creasing her eyebrows. Then, the hand she was resting on my right hand squeezed the back of it. With her hand intertwined on the back of mine, she trails our linked hands up to her chest. When mine was on one of her mounds, she releases her hold but her hand still lay on top of mine.

Giving her what the doctor ordered, I let my hand move a bit before squeezing her breast. She lets out the loudest moan yet, making my hardness fight against the fabric of my pants even harder.

As my left hand rested on her waist, my right worked on her chest. I bring my lips down her body until I reach her unattended mound.

When my mouth engulfed the center of her breast, she lets out a great moan, tightening her grip on my hair even more.

Creating a pattern with my hands and mouth, I leave her chest and return to her lips, pecking it before whispering low, "I love you, Mina. Are you sure about this? You can always back out."

She smiles sweetly and shakes her head, "I've fallen too deep in love with you to say no anymore."

With that, I crash my lips on hers, silencing her yelps as I held her legs around my hips and standing up. I turn around with her held tightly onto my body, and laid her back down onto the bed.

Quickly finding a small package in the nightstand drawer, I rip the plastic and leave it on the side for later. (A/N: protection kids!)

Without breaking the kiss or even leaving her body, I rocked into her as she tightens her legs around me, trying to bring me closer to her - if that was even possible at this point.

Her fingers trace the outline of my face and drag down onto my chest. She hooks her fingers around the buttons of my uniform and unbuttons each one, revealing my chiseled body.

She slides of the material, trying her hardest to connect her hands on my body without fail. Once she manages to toss the piece of clothing onto the floor somewhere, she fiddles with the button and zipper on my pants.

It wasn't long before my pants and underwear were off of me and thrown somewhere. I started to tease her sensitive part with my fingers, later making a move to slide in a finger. All the while, I somehow managed to roll on the plastic.

Her wetness allowed easy and quick access for two of my slender fingers. My restraint declines quickly, making me impatient. I ejected my fingers, earning a whimper and whine from her.

But her whines were silenced quickly once she felt my length poke her entrance.

I stroked myself a few times to give a finishing touch, and then slowly started penetrating her.

She moans and tries to hold in a few shrieks of pain. I groan, feeling sweat drip down my back, neck, and face as I entered her tightness. It was like I was being sensitive to everything too.

Her heart piercing moans, scratches and grips against my back and arms, her warm tightness surrounding my length, and the appearance of my beautiful goddess... It made me have chills. This woman is mine and I love her.

Once she adjusted to my size, she nods her head and prepares herself by holding onto my arms.

I thrusted into her, creating a slow motion at first and gradually gaining speed. She arched her back, moaning. I bring my mouth back onto her body, leaving trails of saliva, kisses, and dark marks.

Since it was her first time, she came quickly. I rode out until I came and rested at her side.

She manages to turn over, despite her lack of energy, and faces me with a hand at her chest. Mina smiles at me with a loving smile. Her face was covered in a light layer of sweat and her cheeks were painted pink.

I smile back at her, holding her hand. She giggles when I pull her closer to me, holding her in my arms to sleep comfortably. 

----------------------------------------

I'm boppin to koko bop, someone stop me from hurting myself. I love the tracklist too much *^* bUT LAY. 

I heard he went to Paris for some reason, and he's blond.... Why did he go to Korea earlier this month I wonder... (It's not like he's not allowed there, I'm just confuzzelled since he's not in the album.............. Keeping the Healer away from the war ;-;)

If I made another "book" once this one hits 100 chapters, would you guys follow me there or rather it just being here. (I could number the stories if you want me to)