Park Jimin & Jung Hoseok (FORKED ROAD)

I press the button on the stereo and turn around,

"Come on, Jimin!" We clasp each other's hand and stood straight. One beat followed the next and we danced perfectly.

Park Jimin, half body guard half dance partner. When we first met, he was supposed to be my bodyguard since there were threats online about me. My manager said, for extra security, that a personal bodyguard was necessary.

After finding out about his ability to dance, I scouted him as my dance partner.

Little did she know, Hoseok was standing outside watching them after he pulled up his car in their driveway

"I hate watching them like this. I know it's his job, but I just hate it!" Hoseok runs his hand through his hair, frustrated at the thought.

"Well, you have to deal with it."

"..." ____'s older brother joins him

"...I see you got your old pick-up with you. Wanna fix it up today?" Hoon asks, hoping to grab his attention away from the two.

"...Yeah." Hoon starts walking away after Hoseok's response. after one last glance at his competition. Hoseok gave the two one last glance before tailing behind Hoon.

--

"Hah... It's only a week till the performance..." I sigh as I sat on the couch.

"You nervous?" Jimin tosses me a water bottle.

"When you see a blue whale, that's how nervous I am." We laugh

"Well, we're making progress. It's going to be all right. Think of it as practicing in your house with me instead of the big competition with tons of people."

"Yeah..." I laughed half-heartedly. Suddenly, Hoseok's face pops into my head. wonder what he's doing right now? Jimin stands up and offers me his hand.

"You think you're up for another round?" I look at him, smile and then clasp my hand in his.

"If you're up to it." I snicker.

His eyes turn into crescents,chuckling like a kid.

"Let's do it outside this time! There'll be more space to dance!" I lead him by the hand outside.

Once we were outside, we get into our dancing position.The music starts and we begin dancing.

After a while, a white car pulls up into their driveway.

Hoseok gets out of the car and the first thing he sees is the two dancing at the side of the house.