Kai (EXO) ++

Hm... My first smut hm? Ehehe let's see how this goes. Sorry guys

-------------------------------

"_____-ah! Are you done getting dressed?" Your manager asked from the other side of the door.

"Um... Yeah, you can come in." You say, fixing the zipper on your skirt.

"I'm coming in!" Your manager opens the door and closes it behind her after she enters, "What do you mean you're dressed? You haven't even put on your shirt!" She clicks her tongue and walks over to the vanity chair where my shirt was laying.

"I've never wore a school uniform before. I don't know how to put it on! And isn't the skirt a bit short? It keeps riding up." You say embarrassingly, trying to pull down the skirt so that it's near your mid thighs.

"Then come here, I'll help you." Your manager motions you to come closer and you do. You put on the white short sleeved button up she was holding up and button it up. She then picks up the red plaid tie and wraps it around under the collar of the button up shirt, tying it perfectly into a normal tie.

"Wow! I didn't know you could tie ties!" You exclaim, awing at how quick and easy she did it.

"Well I do have a husband. He goes to work with a tie and he doesn't know how to tie it so I have to do it every morning."

"Oh.." You turn to the mirror and smooth out your shirt and tie, smiling at the sight of you wearing a uniform you've been longing to wear. 

"Here, don't forget this." She holds up the black and white blazer. You slip your arms through the soft fabric. You fix the blazer and your hair before turning to the mirror.

You turn back to your manager, "So? Do I look okay?"

She smiles and puts her hands on your shoulders, dusting away invisible dust, "Perfect! Now come on, you don't want to keep everyone waiting." You nod and walk out the door with your manager.

Flashes spread through the short hallway and once you entered the large space, you watch as Kai poses comfortably in front of the back drop.

"Ah _____, perfect timing. Just stand beside Kai-sshi for now." The photographer said.

You nod and walk over to Kai, who was smiling happily.

"Nice to be working with you ____. How have you been?" He asks cheekily

"I've been fine since the last time you asked yesterday." You said softly, smiling. 

"Jagi, it feels like forever when I'm not with you." 

"Yah, don't say that so loudly. We're still at work."

"But you feel the same don't you?" He pouts cutely.

"O-Of course I do.." You look away, avoiding his eyes to hide your flushed face.

"By the way Jagi, you look sexy in that school uniform." He whispers in your ear sexily.

"Y-Yah!" You move away from him, but accidentally gained attention from your sudden shouting. You apologized to the staff and laughed awkwardly. You shoot a glare at Kai but he only responds with a shrug and a smug grin.

"Okay! Are you guys ready?" The photographer asks, picking up his camera again. 

The two of you nod and follow directions, posing in certain ways for the photographer. The theme was a cute school couple. We had a few props like ice creams, bicycles, school bags, and sports equipment. The photo shoot went into the night, changing props and changing uniforms.