Chanyeol (EXO)

I couldn't with this one, it's so WEIRD LOL 

------------------------------------------

"Yah, where are you? I thought we were gonna hang out together." Scarlet says over the phone.

I put my hand in front of me, as if asking for forgiveness

"Sorry, my parents were going to the airport to pick someone from my family up. I had to come with. I'll meet you guys in a little bit okay?" I hang up the phone and insert my earbuds.

I scroll through the 300 kpop songs in my playlist and landed on XOXO by EXO.

X O X O

X O X O

X O X O yeah

Salmyeosi immatchun xneun kiss

Donggeurake aneun oneun hug

Hoksi beolsseo algo isseulkka oh

I started humming to the music as I watched passengers and family walk past me. I turned around to my mother and father, but they weren't there. Huh? Where'd they go? They were just right here! I started to panic a little, Stop panicking. You've been to the airport so many times. Just find them.

I started walking aimlessly with my hands in my pockets and my earbuds playing kpop songs. Just let tomorrow come already! I started running, due to time passing. If they leave me, I swear to god I will just ask a stranger for a ride.

I looked all around me as I ran, causing me to bump into someone and me falling on my butt. My phone and earbuds fall out of my pocket without me realizing.

"Ow... S-sorry!" I quickly say to the person while kneeling to get up

"N-no, it's my fault. Let me help you." I hear a deep voice above me and I look up a little to see a large hand offered to me.

I take the hand and he pulled me up strongly, almost making me fall forward.

"Thank you very much, I'm very sorry about that." I fix my clothes and bow, not able to look at the man in front of me. I have to work on my problem with looking at people in the eye.

With that, I look up at him. I have to say, this guy was freaking tall. Probably the tallest man I've seen so far. He had a black mask on his face and his hood was over his head. He had thick glasses on and his hair was partially covering his forehead.

His eyes... They look familiar.

"Yah! How long are you-" A hand touches the man's shoulder and comes another guy dressed almost the same as him. He was shorter than him, he had dirty blonde hair, and he had a black mask on just like the guy in front of him.

"Oh, annyeong~!" He says with smiling eyes

I bow a little, a bit stunned from their handsomeness just coming from their eyes, "A-annyeonghaseyo..."

He turns back to the tall man, "We have to leave soon."

"Ye, Hyung." He nods

"I-I have to go too. Again, I'm sorry about before!" Before I let them say anything, I run away aimlessly once again. Whhhyyyyy am I so awkward?

In the end, I found my parents and we drove home. I daydreamed in the car about the brief meeting I had with two of the most handsome people I've ever met.

---

"The day is finally here!" My friend, Scarlet, screeches next to me

"This doesn't feel real! I can't believe we're going to an EXO'luxion concert!" Fauna flaps her arms rapidly on my right