Taehyung & Baekhyun (BTS & EXO) Pt. 2 ++

What was I thinking? I just... went along with it. Is this how Tae really feels about me? Kim Taehyung, my best friend since kindergarten, likes me?

I snap out of my thoughts when the clock chimes, notifying me that it was 6.

I sigh and hold my collar together while making my way upstairs. Slugging into my room, I head to my closet and pick out a T-Shirt and shorts to change into and out of my sweaty pajamas.

Lost in my thoughts, I subconsciously take off my pants and change into the shorts. Then I rolled my shirt over my head, but just as I was about to change into the T-Shirt, the door to my room suddenly opened.

"Sebi, the door was-"

"Y-YAH!" I screamed at the shocked Baekhyun.

"S-sorry!" He scrambled out and closed the door in a hurry, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to barge in..." he says through the door as I quickly slipped on the grey shirt.

"How'd you get in?"

"Your door was unlocked."

When Taehyung left I probably forgot to lock it. Crap, that was a bad move.

"Can I come in now?" He asks. I make a sound of approval as I grabbed the prior outfit and tossed them into the basket next to the wardrobe.

"Look, I'm really sorry. If it helps, I didn't see anything!" He innocently says behind me.

I smile, "it's fine. As long as you didn't, it's fine." I turn around, and to my surprise he was behind me at a close distance.

"Hang on, your hair is messy over here." Baekhyun says, reaching to the hair behind my neck and pulling strands gently to unknot it.

I moved back a little but then realize that the wall prevented me from moving anymore back. A familiar adrenaline flowing through me again.

"I came to check up on you, since you're sick and all. But I see your coughing and sniffling has gone down since the last time I saw you." He stares intently at the pieces of hair he's holding between his slender fingers.

"M-Mhmm..."

"I um, I also wanted to ask you something before I change my mind." He chuckles nervously.

Our eyes locked and we couldn't break away.

Baekhyun slowly leans in and on instinct, we close our eyes together, "I love you.." he says in a whisper before planting a kiss on my lips.

His hands cup my face and his fingers gently caress my cheek.

Subconsciously, I brought my hands up to clutch his shirt around his waist. Adrenaline rushes through my veins again and my mind begins to fog up like it did before.

His tongue swipes my bottom lip, asking for entrance. As soon as I let him in, his warm muscle explodes the foreign wet cavern.

Sounds escape from my mouth without me noticing. His hands slide down to my shoulders and his lips trailed to my neck. He held me by the waist, one hand on my bottom, squeezing a little and making me moan.

My hands felt his chest through his thin shirt, grabbing it tightly as he suddenly goes into my loose shorts from underneath, caressing the clothed sensitive skin there with his middle finger.

His lips went back up to mine, our tongues dancing together gleefully as my eyebrows knit together when I feel his fingers moving away my panties and touching my dripping core.

Baekhyun's left hand thumbed around my breast, teasing me to the point where my n**ples became erect.

Overwhelmed by the amount of lust that was taking over, my legs begin to wobble. Baekhyun smirks against my lips as he removes his fingers, to my displeasure, and holds onto the wall behind me, supporting me with his body against mine.

He brought his lips to my clothes breasts and engulfed the n**ple in his mouth, licking and biting it through the shirt to the point where there was a big wet spot. He pulls away and blows on it, sending chills to my spine from the wet coldness.

He brings his mouth back up to mine and without me realizing, he brings his knee up to my sensitive area, rubbing it against it. I moan loudly into the kiss, finding the rough friction exciting.

He brings his hand down to my thigh and brings my leg to wrap around his waist. He does the same to my other leg and I hold onto his neck as he continues to kiss me.

He rolls into my body, showing me how hard he is. He brought his hand to my shorts and unzipped it and unbuttoned it to slide in his hand, entering his fingers into my area.

"Ah..! Baek.. Hyun!" I gasped in between his distracting kisses. He moves his lips to the back of my ear, kissing the soft area before licking the rim of my ear and taking the lobe in between his teeth. His tongue trails down to my neck as he shoves his fingers deeper into me.

I came just seconds later. He thrusts his fingers a few times more to finish the job before pulling out and letting me go.

My breathing heavy, I leaned against the wall for support, not caring if my pants were almost falling off and my shirt was wet in certain areas.

Baekhyun smirks at the slimy wetness dripping on his fingers before looking at me and licking them with his skilled tongue.

He touches my shoulder lightly and leans into me, kissing my forehead gently before pulling away, "please think about what I said Sebica. I really do love you." He says before turning his heals and walking out my bedroom door.

As soon as the thud of the front door sounded, my legs failed me and I slide down onto the floor, still huffing heavily.

What have I done..?

------------------------------------
Who would you guys pick? Would you even try to pick?

So it's my friend's birthday this month and this was birthday present Part 1. I kinda trolled her by saying that the news said Taehyung and Baekhyun confessed to this one girl that they both really like 😂 (IK I'm such a nice friend) then I sent her this LOL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAGI 🎉