Jungkook (BTS - request)

I hope my stories are good enough for everyone! This imagine is requested by . Hope you're not tooooooooooooooooo disappointed in me!

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Fatima, make sure those plates are aligned. Mrs Lee gets so infuriating when she sees something out of line with the others." Mrs Jeon says, sighing.

"Yes ma'am." Fatima takes another look at the table and made sure the plates, utensils, napkins, and glasses were identically aligned.

Mrs Jeon was having a dinner party and she invited several of her friends and since Fatima was the only maid at the Jeon household, obviously she had no choice but to help out.

"Yeobo, stop stressing. The dinner party will be great!" Mr Jeon came into the dining room and kisses Mrs Jeon on the cheek.

"I hope so... Anyway, since you're here honey, Fatima you can go upstairs and continue with the cleaning. Thank you so much for your help." Mrs Jeon says with a relieved smile.

Fatima smiles back and bows before leaving to go up the large and slightly spiral staircase. She sighs and picks up the basket that she left next to the railing and returned to her normal chores. She went into Mr and Mrs Jeon's bedroom and took the laundry. Next, she was about to knock on their son's room but then the door suddenly opened.

"Y-Young master!" Fatima awkwardly stuttered out, being shocked and all.

"What took you so long?" Jungkook whined.

"I-I was um... ah!" Jungkook pulled fatima by the hand and closed the door behind her.

"I was waiting so long for you to get to my room!" He pouts.

"Um... I'm sorry, I was helping your mother with the table." Fatima averts her eyes away from Jungkook, trying not to pay attention to his open shirt and sloppily put on jacket and tie.

"Fatima." He started, "You have a bad habit of talking to me formally. I told you to just call me Jungkook or Oppa." He smiles cheekily, peering at her red face.

"I-It's not a bad habit! What if your parents find out?" Fatima turns to him and questions.

Jungkook shrugs, "So what? Let them find out." He takes the basket out of her hands and held her waist, pulling her close. Jungkook's nose was almost touching her forehead when she stared into his chest, trying to pull away. He smiles and uses his right hand to lift her chin up.

"J-Jungkook! I'll lose my job if we keep this up!" Fatima struggles under his gaze.

Jungkook leans down, ceasing her squirming, "But you're my girlfriend so what does a job matter?" He kisses her on the lips slowly.

Fatima's hands fisted his open shirt and stood on her tiptoes.

"Jungkook ah?" Suddenly, Mrs Jeon calls out for Jungkook from the hallway.

Fatima tries to push away Jungkook in a panic and accidentally trips over the basket and falls backwards, pulling Jungkook with her. They both fall on the floor with a thud.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Mrs Jeon wiggles the locked doorknob.

"Y-Ye omma! I was changing and I tripped!" Jungkook yells, covering Fatima's mouth with his hand.

"Oh, well if you're okay come downstairs and greet the guests!" Mrs Jeon says before her footsteps retreated.

Jungkook uncovered Fatima's mouth and she gasped for air.

"Yah are you trying to kill me?!" She pants.

Jungkook chuckles and kisses her nose, "It was your fault first Jagi. Why would you pull me with you?"

Noticing his closeness to her, Fatima blushes and looks away pouting, "I-It was by accident! Will you get off me already?"

He tilts his head innocently like he was confused, "Oh? Why? I like this position."

"Yah! You perv! Get off of me!" Fatima complains shyly, making Jungkook laugh and follow orders.

She pats her skirt and sighs, "No more of that! We can't afford to be caught!" Fatima subconsciously began to fix his shirt, jacket and tie to its proper state.

"We're going to have to tell them about us. You're the one I love." He says.

Fatima smiles and shakes her head slightly, "They won't accept a maid as their son's girlfriend."

Jungkook places his hand on her hand when she tried to tie his tie. Fatima looks up at him questionably, but only seeing his lips curve into a smile. His dark eyes sparkling under his dark brown locks.

He kisses her fingertips and looks at her again, "Maybe not but... What about as their son's wife?" Jungkook leans down and kisses her passionately on the lips.