Ji Chang Wook (Request - pt 2) ++

Once you arrived, you stormed into the house and stomped up the stairs into the bedroom the two of you share.

I need to cool off. With that in mind, you started taking off your clothes to take a shower.

After the shower, you felt more relaxed and sober. But you still had lingering traces of the feeling that Chang Wook still loves Sooyoung.

You open the door of the bathroom to enter the connected bedroom. Chang Wook was standing in the room and when he saw you open the door, he walked towards you and hugged you tightly, not caring if you were only in a towel.

"_____, you have to believe me. I love you so much. You're beautiful just the way you are in every way you can possibly show it in." His right hand held the back of your head as his left wrapped around your shoulders, pulling you against his chest as tight as he can.

Tears streamed down your face, you try to push away from him while keeping in mind about your attire, "Let me go Chang Wook. I'm going to bed."

"If you don't believe me," He places his hands on your shoulders and looks at you, "I'll prove it to you." Then suddenly pulls you in, kissing you hard on the lips.

You try to push away from him, hitting his chest with weak fists. He pushes you and your back hit the wall.

"Ji Chang Wook!" Chang Wook's lips went down to the soft spot under your ear, kissing and nibbling your neck down, "H-Hajima!" He brings his knee up between your legs, rubbing sliding at your south side.

The towel loosens and slides down, away from your body and down onto the floor. Chang Wook pulls you more onto his body, wanting to feel your naked body on his, your br**sts and hardening n**ples rubbing against his thin shirt.

His hand slides down from your back to your bottom, squeezing them and making you gasp. Your gasp allowed his tongue to enter your mouth, the warm muscle tasting every corner.

Chang Wook's hand roams down to your thigh, raising it up to wrap around his waist. Once it was at his waist, he brings you to the bed and pushes you down onto it.

"Chang Wook... Please stop..." You plead quietly and half heartedly.

He intertwines his hands with yours, pinning them next to your head on the mattress. He looks down at you with hurt eyes.

"I'll stop once you believe that you are the best thing that happened to me. That you're the only one I've belonged to for 3 years now."

You didn't reply, still not believing his words but slowly, he's starting to convince you of your worth. Tears gathered at the corner of your eyes.

Chang Wook kisses away the tears that escaped your eyes, gently placing his lips at the corner of your eyes then to your cheek, finally landing on your lips.

"Beautiful..." He breathes against your lips. You look up at him and he looks down at your glimmering eyes, "Nothing but beautiful... My ____..." He kisses you again before trailing his lips down to your neck and to your chest. His mouth engulfs your br**st, flicking the nub with his tongue, making you squirm under him. His mouth giving equal attention to the other br**st, biting onto the hardened nub and blowing cool air onto it, all the while rubbing his clothed hardness against your naked entrance.

Chang Wook smirks as you get red in the face and the wetness he feels under you when he drags his finger across your heat.

"Chang Wook..!" His lips arrive at the south side, kissing your c**t and sucking on it.

You cover your mouth with both of your hands and closed your eyes as he flicks his tongue on your slit, suddenly thrusting his tongue inside.

"A-Ah..." You try to close your legs, but Chang Wook hums as he puts his hands against your inner thighs and spread your legs wider. As he caresses your thighs with his thumbs, you subconsciously massage your own br**sts. Seeing this, Chang Wook kneels and smirks as he stares at your red, hot body under him, looking back at him.

"You're always beautiful to me _____. You're so much more than beautiful... I can't even begin to explain." He leans down to kiss you again while stripping himself of all his clothing and began moving his hand up and down his shaft.

He brings his member to your heat, stroking it across the sensitive area.

"Mm... Chang Wook..." You moan as he sucks on your neck while slowly inserting his d**k into you.

You gasp and grab onto his shoulders as he places his hands next to you to support his weight. With grunts and groans, he finally fills you with everything.

He begins to thrust harshly, making you scream, "Don't ever say you're not beautiful, don't ever tell me I made the wrong choice in marrying you." He says in between thrusts and grunts, "Don't ever doubt me about something like this."

"A-Ahh!"

His thrusts increased in speed before feeling your walls clench tightly against his member.

"Ahhnn..."

"Most importantly, don't doubt yourself." He thrusts a couple of more times and comes in you. You come right after him and lie there panting heavily as he continues to thrust gently.

Chang Wook stops and puts his forehead at the crook of your neck.

"I love you too much _____, I love you too much that if you hurt yourself, it hurts me as well." He sniffs.

You weakly brought your hand up to the back of his head and ran your fingers through his dark locks with a smile. He pulls away and looks at you.

"I'm sorry." You say, cupping his face, "I shouldn't have doubted you. I should have trusted you more. Thank you for choosing me."

Chang Wook smiles and leans down to peck your lips. He rests his body on top of yours, his lips lazily showering light kisses on your neck as his head lay somewhat lower than yours.

"You are forever beautiful and yourself, my wife _____."

--------------------------------------------------

I feel like my smuts are lame lol. Sorry!