Xiumin (EXO)

"I love you..."

"I-I love you too..!" 

"Please kill me." You groan, shaking your head at the lovey dovey ickiness in the air. It was almost like everywhere you turned, there was someone confessing, couples laughing, or full on making out in public. 

It's not like you were saying you hated Valentine's Day and didn't understand a single idea of it, but that's exactly what you were saying. Single since birth, and no interest in anyone. Well, maybe your best friend Minseok was an exception. 

"What's with all the groaning?" Coming out of no where, Minseok swings his arm around your neck, pulling you into a headlock with a powerful noogie. 

"Yah, yah, yah! Kim Minseok, that hurts!" You manage to push him away, "I'm gonna kill you for that..!" Threatening him half heartedly while fixing your hair and shirt.

He laughs, "What's with you and Valentine's Day anyways? It's the day of love~!" He exaggerates, spreading his arms wide and twirling like a child. 

You scoff at him, "'Day of love' my ass... What's so special about Valentine's Day anyways? It's just a day for people to grab money off of couples and lovesick teens." You cross your arms in front of your chest and continue walking down the street toward the park. Minseok follows closely next to you.

"That's not entirely false." You laugh at his quick defeat, "But that's not all that Valentine's Day is about!" He opposes.

"Oh? And what makes you the love expert? Wasn't your last girlfriend that pink elephant your parents bought you around age 3?" You snide, snickering at his playful 'disgusted' face.

"Yah..." He pushes your head down slightly with an evil grin on his face, "Since when do you talk to your seniors this way, ah?" He messes up your hair once again, giving you a two fisted noogie this time.

"YAH! OKAY! I APOLOGIZE!" You yell and he stops, his arms retreating back to his pockets, "... Even though we're only a month apart, Baozi."

"Yah!" He yells, raising his arms to threaten another attack but you quickly run away, laughing all the way to the park as he chases you.

"Since you're so into challenges, why don't you and I do a 'Devil's Deal'?" Minseok offers as you guys stop by the shade of a nearby tree in the park.

"'Devil's Deal'?"

"We have to complete a challenge. Or in this case, you do and if you lose, you have to receive a punishment chosen by the winner." He smirks, knowing you'll accept the challenge when your top spot is threatened.

"What kind of challenge?" 

"Since today's Valentine's Day..." Minseok suddenly leans in toward you face until the two of you were nose length apart. You stood there, wide-eyed and almost anticipating, "I convince you that Valentine's Day isn't as bad as you make it out to be."