Kim Woo Bin (ft. Lee Jong Suk) +

Don't judge me, it's not actually my fault you get a piece of Lee Jong Suk 3 times ..

-------------------------

It was 2 in the morning and you were the only one awake in your house. Your mother and father were next door sleeping and you were on your computer, surfing the web.

Your phone dinged and you took a look at the notification.

Hey beautiful. You awake?

You smile at your phone and began texting

Hi Binnie! Yup, I'm wide awake! Are you ready?

Definitely, see you soon.

Ne!

You jump out of bed excitedly and wore a white button up and black shorts. You were thinking about changing your shorts because they looked a bit short under the long button up, making you look pantless. But then when you looked at the time you didn't get a chance to think again.

Putting a body pillow in your blanket, a wig on the pillow and turning the light off, you open your door slowly and close it behind you. You creeped down the damned squeaky stairs and slipped on your shoes.

This was a daily routine. Sneaking out past midnight without your parents knowing and having a secret rendezvous with your boyfriend that that your parents know nothing about. Sure it's scandalous, dangerous, risky and totally out of character for you but... Would your parents understand? Why would they? You're dating someone who your parents didn't set you up with. That's enough reason for them to hate him, excluding everything else about him (that you find perfect obv)

This daily routine has gone on for about over a year or two now. Not like your parents really notice you sneaking out of the house 3 times a week after midnight.

--------

You pushed through leaves and some branches until you reached more of a forest-like area. You were about to push through another branch full of leaves when all of a sudden, your eyes were covered.

You were about to scream but the person's hand covered your mouth too,

"You shouldn't be walking alone in the dark baby." He croaks in your ear. You breathe a sigh of relief when you recognize his voice.

His hand moves from your mouth and from your eyes. You turn and see Woo Bin standing there,

"Yah! You scared the crap out of me!" You say, still gripping onto the branch

"Haha mian mian. It was a coincidence to meet you on the way here." He says with a happy grin on his face.

You pout and thought of something, "Yah, Kim Woo Bin."

"Ah?" You let go of the branch and duck, letting the branch hit him square in the face, "GAH!"

The branch swung back to it's original place and left Woo Bin rubbing his nose with his eyes closed. You laugh at his cuteness, and at his pitiful state, but your smiling eyes turned wide when you see his eyes staring playful daggers at you. You squeal and run further into the trees with him chasing you down.

You managed to find the old treehouse you and Woo Bin meet up in and hastily climbed up the ladder. Woo Bin followed you closely and once you made it inside, you fall as he grabs your ankle.

You scream and he lets go by accident, climbing into the treehouse after you. Backing up to the far corner of the treehouse, you watch as he crawls over to you laughing. With nowhere else to run, he tickles you.