Lucky Lotto (Chanyeol-request) +

I'm extremely sorry for not being active recently. I'll try to do as many stories this week. Should I start naming them? Or should I just keep it like before? Merry Christmas!! Request by 

------------------------------------------

"Chanyeol... They're gonna ask where we are..." You say between shallow breaths

"Then we'll just make this quick baby." Chanyeol breathes against your neck as his right hand moves down your side to hook your leg onto his hip.

With his left hand holding your wrists behind your back, Chanyeol moves his lips across your jawline, down your collarbone, and to your opened valley. His tongue glides over the round outline of your br**sts showing from the deep v neck dress hugging your body.

As his mouth gets closer to your heat, you arch your back closer toward him for more feeling than he was offering at the moment.

He suddenly stands up, making you whine from the loss of warmth you needed near south.

Chanyeol smirks, "Don't worry baby... Have a little patience.. Hm?" He licks your earlobe and nips at the soft spot below your ear, making you moan. He lets go of your wrists and tugs at the ends of the dress where your exposed back was. As your arms moved to wrap around his neck, he moves one of his hands into the space and caressed your side.

While his left hand teased your exposed skin with his cold one, his right hand slipped down to your bottom and gave it a squeeze, making you gasp. He takes this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth, engulfing your moans. As his kiss distracts you, he takes his left hand out of your dress and pushes you harder against the wall, lifting you up a little with his hand on your bottom.

His left hand snakes down south without you knowing. Before you noticed, his cold fingers pushed your panties to the side, swiping your heated slit.

"Chan..!" You gasped, shutting your eyes tightly. Without saying anything else, he slides down your panties and inserts a finger into your core. You match his speed, making one of your sleeves slip down your shoulders. He takes this chance to nip at your exposed br**st, sucking and biting at one of your peaks. You fingers entangle themselves in his reddish orange hair, feeling helpless under his dominance. He inserts another finger, soon making scissoring motions.

"Cha..nyeol... I'm gonna..." But then he suddenly takes out his fingers, making you strain open your eyes, "Wha..!"

He leans back to nose-length and winks at you, bringing his fingers to his lips and sucking the wetness from your heat off of them, "Don't think you can come without me." He kisses your lips, "We'll continue this at home." You notice his arm stuffing something red in his suit pocket, but you were too exhausted and frustrated to care that it was your underwear.

--

"Chanyeol! What took you so long! A new game's starting." Jongdae says, taking a sip from his champagne and motioning Chanyeol to the poker table in the middle.

"Thanks. Come on Nana." Chanyeol gives you a little smile and holds your waist tighter, bringing you with him to the table. But his smile made you confused, how could someone smile so innocently after what happened at the stairwell?

"Deal me in." Chanyeol says confidently, sitting down in the open chair at the head of the table. He sits you down on his lap, making you realize how wet you still were and that nothing was covering your heat; the area between your legs was even more sensitive after being denied your release. Chanyeol simply puts his palm on your belly and throws some chips into the pile. You close your legs and put your arm around Chanyeol's neck, acting as natural as you could.

"Wanna make a deal this time Park?" A man in a white suit asks.

"If you're ready to lose Choi, Chanyeol has never lost a game." Baekhyun boasts.

"No one who challenged him has ever won." Jongin takes a seat on the right of Chanyeol.

"What's your lucky card?" The man, Choi, asks.

You hear Chanyeol scoff and feel his hand slightly rub your thigh, "Lady Luck." He says, leaning his cheek on a fist being propped up with his elbow.

..

"Royal flush, I win again." Chanyeol throws down his cards on the table. The whole table is filled with groans and grunts as the men threw their cards down angrily and left. It was only Chanyeol, you, and the gang left at the table, cheering Chanyeol on for his victory.

"No one can beat you Hyung." Sehun says, patting him on his free shoulder.

"Would he win without Nayoung-ssi though?" Yixing raises his eyebrow as he takes a sip from his whiskey.

"No way he's ever gonna let go of her anyway. She's a keeper." Xiumin laughs, motioning his chin toward me.

"Yeah, and none of you guys can make googly eyes at her you hear me? You guys are my friends but she's my girlfriend." Chanyeol points a teasing finger at them.

"Oh please, you'd kill us first bef-" Kyungsoo is suddenly interrupted by shouting.

"Oh shit, the cops found us!" Junmyeon says, making us all watch the door as it slammed open with FBI storming in with guns.

"Run, run!" Someone screams.

Chanyeol takes your hand, half dragging you across the floor. Suddenly, bullets were ricocheting off the walls, you look at your surroundings, watching the others run into rooms and doors to avoid the police chasing after you all.

Chanyeol runs through a door and pulls you inside, closing the door behind you. He pulls you against his chest and puts his ear against the door to listen for footsteps.

It was quiet. The air was filled with silence before the door suddenly bursts open. Chanyeol quickly takes your hand and begins running again as bullets flew through the air.

Everything was going in slow motion. A bullet grazes Chanyeol's cheek, making him wince. Through the long hallway, you escaped the building without further injuries. Once you both knew you were safe, you stopped to catch your breaths.

"Chanyeol... Are we safe?" You ask.

He puts his hand against your cheek, "For now Nana... Don't worry. I'll always protect you." He kisses you before pulling back and placing his forehead against yours. Chanyeol smiles, "it's more like you're protecting me."

"Huh?" You look up into his eyes, getting lost in his dark orbs.

"You're my lucky lady."