Jungkook (BTS)(pt.2) ++

So, this is a part 2 of an imagine from a while ago. It was the one where she was a maid for the Jeon family.

-------------------------------

"_____, could you do me a favor?" Mrs Jeon asks softly, having me stop my daily chores.

"Y-Yes? Is there anything I could do for you?"

Mrs. Jeon puts a hand to the side of her mouth and I instinctively lean closer to her.

--

"Did you need me for something?" Jungkook flashes a smile at his mother and father, who were sitting in the family room.

"Jungkook, you're to be wed." Mr. Jeon says to Jungkook bluntly.

"Wh-What do you mean?"

"We've arranged a marriage between you and a very nice girl. Truthfully, the two of you have been engaged since you were little." Mrs. Jeon smiles up at Jungkook, hoping for a reaction.

"It's about time for you to get married, so the two of you will meet tomorrow morning. We've arranged a meeting at our home."

"What... You can't just- just tell me something like this out of the blue! What about me, huh? Don't I have any say in this?!" Jungkook yells angrily, not thinking clearly anymore. All he could think about was _____."

"Jungkook..." Mrs. Jeon stretches out her hand to try and comfort Jungkook, but he steps away from her reach.

His eyes becoming red, his mind fogging, Jungkook stomps away from the two of them and up the stairs. He slams the door behind him after he enters his dark room.

"Maybe we should have told him gently..." Mrs. Jeon begins to worry, looking up at the now closed door.

Mr. Jeon wraps and arm around her, trying to soothe her thoughts, "He'll come around, I know he will. We'll just give it some time." Mrs. Jeon nods, "We should go now. We can't keep the managers waiting." Mr.Jeon starts to lead her to the awaiting car outside.

"Jungkook-ah, we're going to go to the company dinner now. If you need anything, please call us." Mrs. Jeon calls up the stairs, but there's no response from him.

Jungkook sat on the floor in front of his door, his head cradled in between his knees. He wanted to scream. He wanted to run away with _____.

"_____..." He picks his head up at the thought of her smiling face. Stepping out of his room, he searches for her, trudging through the long hallway until he reaches her room at the very end.

"_____... ____! Open up!" He pounds his fist against her door, almost begging her to open it for him. Please.. Just let me see your face.

"Jungkook..? Why are you shouting?" She opens the door all the way. Jungkook simply stares at her, fighting off the tears that wanted to slip out again. I can't imagine a life without her...

"Jungkook? Are you alright? Hello-" He holds her tightly against his chest, not wanting to let go. Because if he did, he'll lose her forever.

"Jungkook? What's gotten into you? Why are you acting like this?" She pushes him away a little and holds his face in her soft hands, swiping away the tears that slipped out of his eyes by accident.

"I love you, _____..."

She smiles softly, "I know that silly. I love you too. But why are you acting so strange?" She leads him to the small couch.

"My parents... They want me to marry someone. They got me an arranged marriage that was apparently made when I was younger."

"Jungkook... I-It'll be okay." She didn't know what to say, "You should... do it, it'll be good for you and I know you'll be happy."