Ji Chang Wook (request-pt2) ++

Now playing MYM by EXO Lay, Zhang Yixing...

----------------------------

Chang Wook's POV

I groan, as I lie on my bed facing the ceiling with my arm over my eyes.

"Jagi~! When are you coming home??" I whined through the phone.

Her cute giggle voiced through the other line, "Changie, for the millionth time I'll be back by next week. And I just left yesterday!"

"But _____! I miss you so much." I rolled over on my stomach and pouted.

"Be happy I'm going home earlier than planned, okay? And don't go through my stuff mister! Just because I'm not there doesn't mean you can look through my things!" She says, referring to her bag which she forgot at the time of her flight.

"I'm not that kind of person Jagi. I feel very offended."

"Okay, fine, you're not. But you are a byuntae, and don't deny it! Don't make me remind you about what happened the night before my flight!"

"Oh, sorry, my memory's been a bit foggy. What was that?" I smirked when I heard her gasp a little through the phone.

"Tch, did you become that horny after a day?" She chuckles, "I gotta go Jagi. I'll talk to you later oh?"

"Mm... Bye bye."

_____ was on a trip to Europe for one of her classes at the university. I was stuck at home, utterly bored and frustrated.

Just as I was about to fall asleep,

Ding!

My eyes looked around the room for the source of the sound.

Ding!

The sound was coming from _____'s bag. Who's texting her? It must be important if they're texting a message a second. I thought as the phone continued to go off at a notification. Giving into my curiosity, I go to her bag and fish out her phone.

Who is this? It's an unknown number. I read the first few notifications.

"Did he finally leave you bitch?"

"Don't think that was the end of it."

"I can do so much more to destroy you slut."

"Who the hell..." I cursed, my eyebrows meeting in the middle.

"You're such a whore."

"What kind of blackmail do you have against him?"

"Don't think I can't do more than drug him and ride him fully clothed."

My mind immediately went back to that one day in December when _____ and I got into a fight because of a misunderstanding. This must be that woman from the bar. Another notification.

"I know you're not home for 2 weeks. Be prepared when you come home to nothing but fucked up sheets and the smell of sex."

"Ji Chang Wook is going to leave you."

I threw the phone onto the bed. My hands ran through my hair in frustration as my mind and heart raced. Who is this person? Has _______ been dealing with this the whole time? How long was she dealing with this for? Why hasn't she told me?

I decided to take matters into my own hands, knowing that if ____ hasn't told me about this yet, it was almost certain she wouldn't want to tell me about it ever.