Mark (GOT7)

Quick imagine for Thanksgiving~~ Sorry if it's not good 😅🦃🦃🦃
------------------------------------
MarKing: Annyeong~ ____-ah!

(Your username): hehe, annyeong Mark-ssi

MarKing: What did I say about formalities? 😒

(Y/U): ah... mian. Mark.. Oppa. ^^;

MarKing: better. Are you safe?

(Y/U): mmhm. The security system didn't sound at all today. Everything's fine!

MarKing: don't let your guard down. Just because it's the afternoon doesn't mean no one will try to break in.

(Y/U): ne~

MarKing: I gtg now... I'll come and see you soon okay love?

(Y/U): okay! See you soon! ^^

--

The day went on as usual as Mark does his usual work as a gang member. Just because it's the afternoon doesn't mean no one could break in right? Because of Mark's job, having friends was difficult. But he befriended her anyway, longing to know why his heart felt heavy when she cried, why it fluttered when she cuddled next to him for warmth. Her safety was his first priority. He had one of his members install a state of the art security system in her apartment, triggering if there was any suspicious movement or breeching in the apartment. No one is able to break through the system.

Well, not until today.

Ding dong!

"Oh? Mark came earlier than expected.. its only 8..." ____ gets up from the couch and walks to the door.

"What are you doing here so e-" but the man at the door wasn't Mark.

"Annyeong, _____."

"R-Ravi? Wha-how did you-?!" She backs up but trips.

"Don't be so scared ____. Weren't we friends?" He grabs her wrist and pulls her up on her wobbly legs.

"Please Ravi... please leave..!"

He smirks, "don't think that's something you should say to someone who's a gang leader huh?" He drags her to the couch and pushes her on it, making her yelp in surprise. She sits up and glares at him as he takes his hands out of his pant pockets.

Ravi's fingers lifted ____'s chin up, making her look at him and whimper, "I still remember your body so well. Wanna see?"

"Get your hands off of her!" Another voice yells from behind.

Ravi quickly pulls me up and wraps an arm around my neck and putting a gun against my temple, turning to face the voice.

"Nice of you to join us."

Mark stands firmly in front of the wide open door with his gun aimed at Ravi "Get. Your hands. Off of her."

"Or what? One pull of the trigger and her head goes pop!" Ravi releases a chilling chuckle.

Mark stares at Ravi, wanting to rip him piece by piece for hurting his woman. There wasn't a good shot. Ravi's head was blocked by ____'s. The only way was..

_____ closed her eyes when she made eye contact with Mark, understanding the situation. Mark breathes in and slowly exhales, pulling the trigger and letting the bullet hit Ravi's hand.

Ravi yells in pain, letting go of _____.

"Hurry! Come on!" Mark screams, pulling ___'s hand. Because of Ravi's hurt dominant hand, his bullets went haywire, missing the two runaways.

--

Mark brings ___ to his apartment. It was the safest place at the moment.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry." Mark brings ____ to his chest, hugging her tightly, holding back tears.

_____ grips the back of Mark's sweater, "it's okay... I'm okay.." She chuckles lightly, wanting to relieve Mark's worrying but couldn't help but let her voice shake from the fear that she experienced.

"I think you should go rest. Go to my room. I'll stay here." Without her reply, Mark led ____ to his bedroom and closed the door behind her. He walks to the couch and falls onto it tiredly. He looks down at the ground and tightens his fists together.

I know now... I can't live without you ____... I need to protect you.

--

About an hour later, _____ peeks out of the bedroom door.

"Mark..?"

Mark sits up on the couch, "oh? Are you okay?"

She nods a bit and shyly walks to him, "I'm sorry..." she plays with the hem of her shirt   

Mark stands up, "you have nothing to be sorry about. It's my fault that you're in danger everyday... and I think it'll be worse after, after what I'm gonna say.."

"I love you." They say in unison.

Mark chuckles and caresses her cheek, "you really are my other half you know that? I-I realized, after what happened tonight.. that I care so much about you... I didn't care about what happened to me, I just needed to protect you. I guess I've felt this way for a long time but I just didn't know it."

____ smiles and leans into his hand, "I've had these feelings since we first met.. you know, when you saved me from that car?" she giggles softly and holds his hand, "after I've gone to known you better, I like you even more, even if you're from a gang. I knew you wouldn't hurt me. I trust you."

Mark smiles, "I love you"

He leans down and gently places his lips over ____'s, engaging them in a whole new danger that both have never experienced.

Love