Lay/Zhang Yixing (EXO) ++

I don't know how this turned out because after watching and rewatching EXO'RDIUM videos, I couldn't get enough of the fact that the dances were 1- beautiful af 2- holy mother of pearl sexy af XD. Now I'm way too embarrassed to reread what I've written. Good luck y'all
--------------------------------

"___, I'm home." Yixing closes the door after stepping into the dimly lit foyer, "___?"

"Welcome home Yixing." You step out of the bedroom door, making your way slowly to where he stood frozen.

"____..?" Yixing, wide eyed, still stands in front of the door, speechless as he takes in your half naked form.

You let out a small smile and put your hands on his chest, moving closer against him, "Happy Anniversary." You kiss him on the lips as you feel his hard chest through his thin black button up shirt and suit jacket (EXO'RDIUM artificial love).

Pulling back a little, both of you pant heavily. His breath puffed on your forehead, soon kissing your forehead. You raise your head up and he kisses you passionately on the lips again as his hands roamed to your waist.

You take the black sheer slip of fabric tied at your wrist, and part your lips away from Yixing's to slip on the soft fabric over his closed eyes. As you tie the fabric around his eyes, you continue to kiss him. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You part your lips and he thrusts his tongue inside, tasting every corner inside. His hands wrapped tightly around your back and his left hand slowly slid down to the back of your thigh, caressing a spot with his thumb before lifting your leg up to wrap around his waist. Your arms wrapped around his neck, holding him ever so close to you.

(The sheer fabric is translucent)

You rub your hand down his arms and take your leg away from his, trying to prevent yourself from grinding on him right there.

You smile, seeing his closed eyes behind the translucent fabric and his mouth opening and closing in short pants. Taking his hand, you lead him to the bedroom the two of you shared.

You face him and take both of his hands in mine and rub circles with my thumb onto the back of his hands, pecking him on the lips before kissing him with more passion the second time. He pulls your hands toward him and wraps his hands around to the small of your back. He licks your lip, trying to pry them open but you tease him and pressed your lips in a tight line while smiling. His hands slide down to your bottom, giving a tight squeeze. You yelp, accidentally allowing his tongue to slide into yours.

With one hand on your bottom and one hand fiddling with the clasp of your bra, Yixing's lips slide down to the side of your neck, placing wet kisses and sucking the skin, marking the skin there.

"Ah... Yixing-ah..." You moan his name while pulling his neck closer to yours. Your hands slide down to the buttons of his shirt and you impatiently rip open his shirt. He chuckles softly against your neck and kisses your collarbone before going back up to your lips.

He pressed his pointer finger against your

"Ah!" You gasped

"You're a bit impatient tonight honey. Can't even take off my jacket first?" Yixing chuckles, kissing your jawline and then your lips, rubbing your in the process.

Your breath hitches. You remove your lips from his and trail kisses down his jaw to his neck and to this collarbone. His eyes, closed and partially unaware of your processing actions.

You move your mouth to his ear, licking around it, "Let me make you feel good tonight..." You whisper into his ear as you gently rub his with your left hand. He slightly grinds against your hand, wanting more friction.