S.Coups (Seventeen)(Request)

This request is for KimHara_ ! It may not have met your full request but I hope you like it!

-------------------------

"Yah, Kim Hara!" Seung Cheol storms into your classroom, making the scattered students in the room look at the two of you.

You turn away from the friend you were talking to and looked at him curiously, "What? Why are you yelling?"

"What did I tell you about him? Why are you still hanging out with that asshole?!"

"Are you talking about Mingyu-oppa?" (A/N: I'm sorry for all those Korean triggered fans who don't like these kind of things, but I kind of need this one for help ^^;)

"'Oppa'? You're really that close that you're calling him 'oppa' now?" He scoffs at the idea of you calling anyone oppa.

"What is wrong with you? Why do you hate the idea of me hanging out with him?"

"I just- He's an asshole, alright?! Just stay away from him." Then Seung Cheol retreats out the door, running his hand through his hair irritably.

"What's with him..." You mumble, turning your attention back to your friend.

"Hey... Have you ever thought of Seung Cheol liking you?" Your friend asks all of a sudden.

"What?! You're crazy... There's no way he likes me, he treats me like an irritating little sister and I treat him as a jerk of a brother."

"I don't know... Maybe he does! There's always a chance!"

"I think you watch too many dramas."

"One or seven a week isn't that many." She pouts.

You roll your eyes and hum a random note, sarcastically agreeing to whatever argument she's putting up.

There's no way Seung Cheol likes me. Besides... He made it 100% clear he has no interest in me whatsoever.

Stretching your arms above your head, you yawn and take in the morning sunshine, "Mm! I hope it won't rain."

You focus back on the road home and notice a familiar back facing you, walking in the same direction as you.

You click your tongue and walk faster to give yourself more distance. But, in doing so, you get his attention.

"Oh, are you following me now? What, are you trying to get my attention so I can see how grumpy you are?" His annoying voice pierces through the once calm air.

Rolling your eyes, you turn to him with an irritated expression.