Happy Birthday! (Mark - NCT)

Now playing... NCT's Touch...

----------------------

I sigh, staring at the screen of my phone. My fingers hesitantly type away as I search for the right words to express today.

Another day goes by just like the others. Birthdays aren't something to look forward to when you have no one to spend it with. Even with the limited friends you have, they still forget or don't know when your birthday is. It's alright though, I can't blame them for being busy. Hehe, at least I made my wish today. But obviously, I wish for something that'll never happen; meet @NCT in person.

My thumb presses over the darkened words 'post'. I let out another long sigh as I fall back onto the bed with my arms and legs spread out carelessly. Going back to my phone for a quick second, I tap repeatedly on the screen. Before long, NCT's 'Touch' plays.

--

"Hm? What's this?" Mark scrolls around the group's SNS, looking around for the time being until he sees a notification pop up.

You were mentioned in a post!

Out of curiosity, he taps on the notification and the screen changes to a black image. Mark reads the description, his eyes darting around the words. Then, he smiles as a plan forms in his mind.

He leans forward in his seat until he's close behind his manager's chair, "Hyung, do you think we can take a trip to NYC tomorrow?"

"Hm? Why?" He doesn't look back, he continues to focus on the road in front of him.

"I want to surprise someone before we go to our concert."

"Mm, I guess we could since it's on the way there. Are you going by yourself?"

"No," Mark leans back in his seat and taps rapidly against the phone screen, "I'm gonna bring the whole group."

M_king15: Okay, so I promise that I'm not a weirdo or a serial killer. What are you doing tomorrow?

MeenaMina: Um, who is this?

M_king15: Mark Lee.

MeenaMina: Right... Um, I have school tomorrow, I have to go to sleep. Bye.

Mark chuckles and scrolls around her profile until he finds a picture of her at her school. Luckily, she had the location at the description.

--

I wonder who that guy was yesterday night. The weirdo was pretending to be Mark Lee. THE Mark Lee. I scoff in my mind as I walk down the hallway in school.

"Maybe it wasn't a good idea to even respond to this guy." I say to myself, looking around at the almost deserted lobby. Forcing me back from my self-conversation, a few scattered screams erupts from outside the front doors of the school.

"What's going on..?" Obviously curious, I make my way into the crowd, kind of shoving my way through.

Music was playing loudly from somewhere. Wait... I know this song.

"Is there a Mina here? Song Mina?" Someone calls out my name. The music grows louder as I reach the front of the crowd.

And I swear I could get run over without realizing it.

The whole NCT 127 is dancing and singing in front of my school. The song that is playing from a speaker is 'Touch', their latest (and probably my favorite) song.