My two cents

A lot of you might just skip over this one, I don't blame you, but I just am in love with the BTS theories. IN LOVE.

I really just want to get this off my chest even though I know I'm not at all correct:

So you see "wonder"? It looks like a sprout.

"Her" looks like a budding flower finally blooming. (usually said when someone is at the peak of their lives, "they blossomed into a beautiful flower" or something like that)

Then "tear" looks like the flower is losing its leaves/petals. It's flying through the wind (through the albums). It's sad to see a flower die but its becoming free, not trapped in one place anymore. Plus, flowers can be reborn.

The next album, "answer", I wonder if it'll show the death of the flower or the rebirth of it (seedling).

Rebirth. Life. Flowers.

"From the day the universe was formed... probably in our past life and in our next lives we'll be together forever." (DNA)

(I know, wild guesses from lyrics)

Then I saw on another person's theory thingy (credits to them, but I can't find the picture of the theory), in "Outro: Her" it goes like "wonder, wonder, you're my answer, answer. I call you her. Her. Cuz you're my tear. Tear."

sO bASicALLy, BTS gave away the names of the albums already.

At first, I thought the albums would go in that specific order:

1. Wonder

2. Answer

3. Her

4. Tear

So I thought: (1) when you wonder what love is, what new experiences feels like. Wonder = sprout = innocence = new chances/memories/everything = learning new beginnings

(2) you think you found the answer to your question.

(3) She's probably the answer so let's keep this relationship bc you feel safe and happy for now.

(4) But then you realize that it was a fake relationship because as much as you tried to open yourself up to them, it's just not working/not enough. But even in tears, you still want them. Even though you don't know what love is, you need them close by so you won't feel unsafe and insecure.

Basically, you're dependent on them --> House of Cards (flimsy, fragile, but supportive)

A tower of cards is what I think of when it says a house of cards = unstable relationship = arguing = "please baby, calm down" (House of Cards)

A house of cards have a lot of meanings: unstable, fragile, flimsy, unsteady. But it could also mean: teamwork, support (although light and thin), etc.

"Truth Untold": Maybe it's basically saying, "i didn't know how to to love, I'm sorry"?

Take note of "But I still want you" and how it's not the typical "I still love you".

Maybe they were trying to show what this love was by trying to reveal themselves but apparently that didn't work out? But they're still sorta dependent on that person.

But then I saw this literally ten minutes ago:

So scratch my idea of them being in the "w" "a" "h" "t" order

Maybe after BTS found "Her" (tbh "her" can be anyone), they realize that you can't love someone else without loving yourself first (beautiful quote btw), but because they didn't love themselves, they ended up in a fake relationship with "her" and it resulted in "tears". Then in the next one, they try to find the "answer" to this thing called love so maybe they can finally love and respect themselves and others again and also go back to a life of only good memories. By doing that, they might have to begin again as a sprout.

Back to "Tear" and fake love.

What if they forced themselves into this fake relationship because they think nothing is going right, everything is just falling around them (I Need U)

and for a while everything was going all well and ish (Dope?) (also, you know how "dope" is also a term for drugs, I AM NOT SAYING THEY'RE TAKING DRUGS. ALTHOUGH IT MAY SEEM LIKE THEY ARE (i am saying this jokingly) DO NOT YELL AT ME. But drugs are also used as a kind of stress reliever, forgetting all the bad crap that's happening in life. Maybe they found something to forget all of the bad things, like maybe hanging out with one another)

and then like, you know how butterflies fly freely? They ask themselves if everything is fake or true in (Butterfly)

but still cannot understand the difference until (Answer?)

You know how BigHit dropped "Euphoria" all of a fricking sudden (it's a blessing yet a curse), did they drop it before "tear"? Yeah right? So like, MAYBE BTS is having flashbacks to the good old days where everything is happy and calm and peaceful. Before all the shit that screwed up their lives happened i don't know.

I am not a theorist. I am not saying I am correct in any sense. I have fun thinking about these kinds of things and I want to share them with you guys. i hope you had as much fun reading this as I had thinking this up. Please share your ideas if you have any too! I would love to hear them.