Suho (EXO)

"Stay with me for tonight." He holds my hand in his, gently stroking the back of my hand with his thumb after I had slipped into my nightgown.

"Okay." I agree and he sends a contagious smile my way. He pulls my hand gently, pulling me back down onto his plush bed.

I slip back into the blanket next to him and he pulls me against him. His hand on my waist and his chin on my head, I rest my body comfortably against his.

"Mmm... Another dream..?" My eyes flutter open at bright light shining through the crack of the curtains.

I try to recall the dream I've just came from, but nothing comes to mind besides a brief picture of a man with brown hair. I hate when this happens... It was such a nice dream too. Sitting up, I stretch my arms above my head and glance around the room like I usually do instinctively.

"Huh..?"

That's... Wait... WHAT?!

I let out a yelp as I accidentally move backwards and fall out of bed. My bottom hits the floor with a loud thud as my legs stay on the bed in a weird position.

"Mmm..." There was a groan on the bed above me.
This isn't real right? There's no way...

Gathering my strength, I take my feet off the bed and stand up cautiously.

It's exactly as I thought.

Nooooo, no, no, no. He's... He's him right?
My eyes observe the man silently sleeping in my bed. His brown locks in a tousled mess, his torso and arms poking out from the crisp white blanket, showing his muscular physique. His chest rising and sinking at a steady pace, his waist down is covered with the blanket that was covering me just a few seconds ago.

"He can't be... Suho?"

At the sound of the name, the man in the bed shuffles a bit under the covers, moving onto his back. His head facing me, his eyes peek open and his lips curl up into a smile.

"Morning..."

His brilliant smile causes me to blush. I've never seen such a handsome guy before in real life...

But...

"U-Um... Wh-Who are you?"

He laughs as he runs his hand against his face and through his hair, "Very funny, how could you forget your own husband?"

"H-Husband?!" I look around the room once more, making sure I'm where I'm supposed to be, "But I-I don't..."

"Huh? Where am I?" The man looks around the room, frantically sitting up, "Where is this place, _______?"

He knows my name...

"This is my room, who are you?" I say more firmly.

"Suho. My name is Suho. Aren't you ________?"

"I am, but- This can't be real. You can't be real!" I mumble quickly to myself, trying to make sense of this all.

My brain then focuses on my shelf. With quick steps, I frantically rush to my bookshelf and pull out a storybook. I flip through the many pages until I reach a specific picture.

"Prince Suho of Avalon..." I read to myself, running my fingers along the drawing of the handsome prince that rules the fair Avalon.

"I'm not in Avalon anymore am I?" Suho asks, getting out of bed.

"N-No... You're in my world..." I answer, but continue to stare at the book in my hands.

Footsteps grow closer behind me, but I don't notice until arms reach across my chest. I jump in surprise and look to my left, revealing a smiling Suho.