Kris (PATH ONE) ++

Part 3.5/4

These parts will be divided into two. This is the path you chose!

----------------------------------------

Mina: Can you pick me up at my house? I'll send you my address.

Kris: Sure, but what about work? Did you have a half day or something?

Mina: Something. I'll see you later then!

After sending Kris my address, I open my closet and sigh, "what should I wear? It's been a while since I've gone out with friends..." Basically stuffing my hands and face into my closet, I tried to find something to wear.

Finally, I chose a cute black dress that reached down to the midway of my thighs. (A/N: shown above!)

Ding Dong

"Perfect timing." I say to no one in particular, checking the mirror again before grabbing my bag and stepping into the foyer to put on my shoes, "Coming!"

I open the door, revealing Kris, towering over me in a smooth black tux with a white button up inside, the collar being held together with a matching black tie. Simple, yet devilishly handsome at the same time.

"W-wow, you look -" I couldn't even finish my sentence, not knowing how to even describe his appearance.

"You look great yourself! Come on, let's go. I made a reservation at your favorite restaurant." He holds out his arm, urging me to take it. I smile and loop my arm around his before leaving the house.

--

"Reservation for Wu."

The waiter kindly smiles and nods, motioning us to follow him before leading the way up a short staircase.

"Table for two." The waiter shows us to a table right next to the large window covering basically surrounding the whole room. The rest of the room was dimmed down to a good mood, only the city lights illuminated the room.

And, the space was completely deserted. We were the only ones there.

Kris thanks the waiter and places his hand on the small of my back, leading me to the table. He slides the chair for me and pushes me in.

"Did you rent the whole space for tonight or was this just a coincidence?" I ask him as he sits in his chair.

"Let's just say it's a coincidence." He chuckles.

For the whole evening, while we ate, we conversed about old times and he even apologized for what happened at New Years that one year.

Then I suggested we go to get a drink at a bar, mainly to not to go home early to my soon-to-be ex boyfriend, but he said not and offered to go to his place. He said he didn't like bars, after having been drugged at one before; he never went to a bar again.

--

"Take a seat first, I'll get us some wine." Kris says, taking off his tux coat off before disappearing into the kitchen.

Instead of sitting, I walked around his spacious living room and looked at all the photos and art pieces on the wall. He then came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"Hey Nosy, want some wine?" He jokes, grinning at my curiosity.

"Sure... It's amazing how you have so many pictures and art in your living room alone. I guess you're one of those people who take their majors seriously." I say, reminiscing about school and how he said he loved art, but sucked at actually doing it.